• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pitch Inspection Friday Morning

mole221

This bloody ref appears to be indecisive, if the game is on for Saturday it doesn't look good referee wise!
Probably only a local ref doing it, you don't have to have the league 1 qualifications to do the inspection

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bloody hell Jay are you tailing me! Being dragged to ON is my big fear for Saturday.

Normally when home games are on, I play a round of golf in the morning with my mates, nip home have a quick snack, then off to the park for a sessions of "we are Exeter". The Golf Club's been closed since last Friday so..........

This Saturday is looking like yet ANOTHER stroll around Otter Nurseries or worst still a route march around the stores in Exeter with her in doors.

Someone please rescue me from this punishment!
I'll see you in the cafe - that is the only department I enjoy!

Roy Hodgson

This bloody ref appears to be indecisive, if the game is on for Saturday it doesn't look good referee wise!
How long does it take to inspect a pitch, ffs!

Geddon_Boys

Tranmere are travelling to Exeter today so will need to know today to avoid extra costs. We wouldn't want to be travelling up there if the game was at risk.

Lister

How long does it take to inspect a pitch, ffs!
2 minutes, if you're calling it off ... much longer if you're looking for ways to get the game on?

LOG

Tranmere are travelling to Exeter today so will need to know today to avoid extra costs. We wouldn't want to be travelling up there if the game was at risk.
Isn't there some rule anout who pays the travel costs if the game is called off late in the day?

Cravat 2

Think abput poor WeeMissMoxey. He's got a long journey down from Birkenhead tomorrow.

WE NEED TO GET THIS RIGHT.

Last edited:

Geddon_Boys

Even more reason to call it off if we have to pay the bill!

LOG

This is getting more tense than the World Cup announcement.

Roy Hodgson

This is getting more tense than the World Cup announcement.
It is. Big crowd in for this event as well.