• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Club shop!

Mid Devon Clown

Shoestring.
I'll take a dozen. Do they come in pink??

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
The availibility of the new shirts has been promoted this morning on Facebook and three people have already asked if it's available online. It isn't, as far as I can see. That's despite me being told categorically that it would be.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The availibility of the new shirts has been promoted this morning on Facebook and three people have already asked if it's available online. It isn't, as far as I can see. That's despite me being told categorically that it would be.
Fear not, the revenue from all the Exeter City air fresheners, which are available to purchase online, will see the PFA loan paid off in no time!

IndoMike

Fear not, the revenue from all the Exeter City air fresheners, which are available to purchase online, will see the PFA loan paid off in no time!
No need: the club has assured everyone that the PFA will be paid off in August. However, the sale of said fresheners will go a long way to paying for the ground redevelopment.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Logic would dictate if the site isn't supposed to be accessible to Joe Public then you don't make it live. I'd imagine this nugget would be on Page 1 or 2 of How to Construct a Website on a Shoestring.
Just that there's not been any announcement about the new site.

Sometimes it's expediency, there been a link from Exeweb to one of it's new websites which is being worked on.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just that there's not been any announcement about the new site.

Sometimes it's expediency, there been a link from Exeweb to one of it's new websites which is being worked on.
If anyone can come up with a good reason why it would be expedient to make a half-finished website live and accessible to the public I'm all ears!

Red & White

Looks like the new shirts are online, no size guide though.

Is the shirt size fairly accurate to that labelled?

Ashford Grecian

They have a new e-mail to which they are not responding.... They used to be very swift in replying

Red Devon

Looks like the new shirts are online, no size guide though.

Is the shirt size fairly accurate to that labelled?
I've gone up a size from medium to large without putting on any weight....this season shirts seem to have a more clingy fit

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've gone up a size from medium to large without putting on any weight....this season shirts seem to have a more clingy fit
Gonna get my lad to try one on when he goes to the cup game so I know what size to order when I get one for him in a couple month.