• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is not going on Saturday due the Ticketing policy or Prices at ECFC?

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
It is a great shame but I am going to stick to my principles. I will pick and choose my games probably end up going to about half and probably on the bank.
It will be a wrench for me
Are you going tomorrow? Should be a good day.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you going tomorrow? Should be a good day.
Nope not there tomorrow

Alistair20000

Will Wolfie be making the scene to get behind Tisdale and his young team ?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will Wolfie be making the scene to get behind Tisdale and his young team ?
Doubt whether he will be able to afford the prices :D

Alistair20000

Doubt whether he will be able to afford the prices :D
Made I larf (y)

oldschool

I have paid £21 for a premium seat in the flybe or whatever its handle is now. (the cowshed with a lump of concrete on it to me) A hike from the £12 I paid last season in the Big Bank., but I am happy with that,
well taggy how can you pay £21 for any seat in the wts

Antony Moxey

Aviva premiership rugby , the highest standard available to watch in the country , were a 4th division side and a not very good one at that.

There prices are madness.
So what? They could charge a quid and City £20 and there's still no way I'd go to the Chiefs over ECFC. frankly rugby's f***ing rubbish and not a patch on football so if you'd rather go and watch that on a Saturday afternoon then knock yourself out, but no true football fan would ever abandon it for rugby. The worst ever football match is still better than the best ever rugby match.

iscalad

So what? They could charge a quid and City £20 and there's still no way I'd go to the Chiefs over ECFC. frankly rugby's f***ing rubbish and not a patch on football so if you'd rather go and watch that on a Saturday afternoon then knock yourself out, but no true football fan would ever abandon it for rugby. The worst ever football match is still better than the best ever rugby match.
Well said that man.

sign of the chimes

Is the correct answer.

Antony Moxey

Is the correct answer.
Methinks you'll be the next Grimsby Les and you'll be sticking around long after tomorrow's game. S'OK, you don't have to answer that one straight away ;)