• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Please wish the Queen well. Long live the King

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II is to be a Bank Holiday, No exact date released yet but Monday 19th Sept looks likely.

DB9

The Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II is to be a Bank Holiday, No exact date released yet but Monday 19th Sept looks likely.
Confirmed, The Funeral will take place on Monday 19th Sept.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It seems you should be on your doorstep this evening and clapping for a few minutes to mark her demise. Seems a really odd thing to do.

Average Joe

Anyone going to see the Queens coffin? 30 hour wait at the moment, also I can't see the Queen actually being in the coffin surely they can' keep it going for 5 days

Mr Jinx

Was great to see the minute's silence fully respected by the Anfield crowd yesterday. ffs

DB9

Was great to see the minute's silence fully respected by the Anfield crowd yesterday. ffs
Unfortunatly there is always a minority willing to spoil things, Whether at a football match during a minute's silence or berating the Royal party whilst the late Queen was being taken to St Giles Cathedral and I'm sure sadly someone will "Protest" during the funeral on Monday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Quite a cast list

Average Joe

I don't believe the queen is actually in the coffin, seems unreal to be in there for this long

tavyred

I don't believe the queen is actually in the coffin, seems unreal to be in there for this long
Eh?
What do you think can happen to a body that’s been fully prepared for burial?

Average Joe

It decays and smells, obviously 6ft in the ground you won't smell it. Out in the open in this heat......