• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Town. Matchday Thread.

CWH-NYC_

Hoping the ifollow problems are sorted out for tonight as hoping to watch on the tv!
Hope our finishing problems are sorted out at the same time. That would be extremely helpful for a Valentines gift for us fans.

dontpassback

my good lady has only been to SJP on two occasions,the first was a xmas carol concert,and the second was that fateful day we got relegated to the conference,having said that,she is a janner so her knowledge of football is very limited :D:D:D:D

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do people really bother with Valentines day? We don't.
Nor do we, load of old cobblers. An occasion for florists to make a fortune helping the shy tongue tied among us.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
my good lady has only been to SJP on two occasions,the first was a xmas carol concert,and the second was that fateful day we got relegated to the conference,having said that,she is a janner so her knowledge of football is very limited :D:D:D:D
Should have stayed in the parish & married a St Thomasite !
UTC

ryancooper327

Used the CityForAll thing for the first time today, quick little simple service. Hope someone enjoys my donated ticket and sees 3 lovely points!

CityTillIDie

I’m going with a surprise 3-1 win, let’s stop their winning form. Stanno finally getting his goal in front of the bank. let’s get behind the lads and make some well needed noise on the bank!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecIAN Harris

Mixed bag of results on this day (the article hasn't been updated since 2013!)

42 years ago since a certain Valentine's Day match, Lee Roberts scoring round about this very minute.......

Grecian Max

I don't understand why the missus wouldn't come to the football with you.Mine does on the rare occasion that I venture out to the live football .Plenty of time for a meal out before the match.
My girlfriend absolutely hates football and it works well for us, bit of me time. She has got me tickets for Club America at the Azteca in a couple of weeks though!

David Treharne

It's been a sunny afternoon - notionally still 11c and some late sunshine. Wind is varying between SE and SSE, and not really blowing at all. Should be a relatively warm night with temperatures not dropping much below 5c, though obviously much chillier in outposts like Tedburn! Sunset (and there's a chance to see it tonight) is 17.28 and all my reservations about the team that will be picked, remain. I'll wander down to Red Sqaure about 18.30 ish.