• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Commercial & sponsorship opportunities

ExmouthMart

I’m not sure what this means, but to be honest (within reason) I don’t care who sponsors our stands/ground.
To me it’ll still be The Adam Stansfield Stand (new Old Grandstand) and St James Park.
If someone wants to give us some money for a couple of years, I’m all in favour.
But it won’t change what those things are, or are called, in my mind.
Shame that doesn’t seem to apply to The Ivor Doble Stand………

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you go along to the Plympton branch and speak to the Manager there, Mark Periton, who is a big Argyle fan and mention that I agreed the Trust discount he will honour it. He might be a Green, but he’s a good guy and I keep reminding him that Devon is red and white!

Good to know this as it's the most local branch to me. I wasn't aware of it's existence until now

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The main stand gets a sponsor.

Spoonz Red E

I like the incorporated ECFC artwork on the sponsor boards. 👍

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve used Purple quite a lot in my day job and they’ve always delivered [literally and metaphorically].
Moreover, mindful of their line of business, you’d like to think this might present a mutually beneficial opportunity to extend the club’s range of branded merchandise.🤞

Spoonz Red E

I’ve used Purple quite a lot in my day job and they’ve always delivered [literally and metaphorically].
Moreover, mindful of their line of business, you’d like to think this might present a mutually beneficial opportunity to extend the club’s range of branded merchandise.🤞
Plus we get a guaranteed purple patch during the season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Interview

Grecian Max

Fair play to any sponsors, but that branding looks horrific on the Doble/Flybe/Nevada stand when I saw it on Saturday from the Stanno

From Torquay Selco stand to Newport/Cambridge Amber Army stand... obliterates the red and white home colour scheme