• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Matchday Thread 28th Nov 2023. k.o. 7:45 and 9:45.

TotnesGrecian

I don't understand why they don't let him have a go at centre-forward. Can't do any worse than the previous experiments.
Can't do any worse than a centre back no

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
That performance was in my opinion a 6/10 (and that's generous) compared to the 3/10s served up in recent months.

Niskanen & Wildschut stand out performances

Honourable mentions
Rankine
Sweeney
Trevitt

Aimson always looks like he can't be bothered
Cole should also at least get an honourable mention.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of course and I have done my fair share of that on the many occasions this season when it was appropriate to do so.
Conceding 7 (seven) goals in one match being a notable exception.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Players worked hard but a very lame performance In truth.

Reactions: Ash

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Obviously a point is better than nothing.

There was more effort today than I've seen previously.

But ultimately we never really looked like scoring and neither did Shrewsbury. If we were playing someone half decent we'd have lost.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry to point it out, but your view is 'biased' too. As is mine. As are all of our views. Subjective, innit.
Of course subjective

JGrecian23

That performance was in my opinion a 6/10 (and that's generous) compared to the 3/10s served up in recent months.

Niskanen & Wildschut stand out performances

Honourable mentions
Rankine
Sweeney
Trevitt

Aimson always looks like he can't be bothered
Rankine? Honourable? He was like a puppy with a ball at his feet. Absolutely useless and I suggest he sticks to academy football coz he isn't a football league player.

Grecianman135

I actually find it ridiculous people are actually praising that shit,yes we didn't lose and some of the players played football and looked to give a toss but Jesus it's not like they're paid too or anything....

We keep playing like this we won't win a game anytime soon and momentum completely changed when Scott came on I'm no advocate of Cheick up front but god when he got replaced we looked so much worse,can we send Scott on gardening leave??

Still at least the big bank are speaking up against this shit..

JGrecian23

I wish wildschut would have a bash from far out, looks like he's got a decent shot on him
Hahah have you seen his shots? He had s couple tonight and since he's been here all his shots added up make 6mph. He hits the most pathetic bobble shots along the deck everytime. He does not have a good shot.

TotnesGrecian

Hahah have you seen his shots? He had s couple tonight and since he's been here all his shots added up make 6mph. He hits the most pathetic bobble shots along the deck everytime. He does not have a good shot.
I mean I'm speaking relative to the striking ability of our other attackers....

I dont think I've seen Scott hit a ball with any conviction in the last 2 months