• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sure is off taggy told us in the lounge he has said he will be leaving and it’s his last game today
But there’s still four games left and Jules still has one more game of his suspension left though?

milts

But there’s still four games left and Jules still has one more game of his suspension left though?
Last game of his suspension was today I think. 3 games?

ryancooper327

What’s happened here then? Has Hartridhe declined a deal or we not offered one or not one too his liking? Seems strange to be letting him go, assume is end of his contract? Have always rated him and am sure he’ll have a good rest of his career at Lg1 or above
We’ve offered contracts but he has declined. ‘He’s choosing to go elsewhere’.

Simba3011

We’ve offered contracts but he has declined. ‘He’s choosing to go elsewhere’.
Hopefully Cheick doesn't do the same (not sure if we have a 1 year option on his contract)

Last edited:

ryancooper327

Hopefully Cheick doesn't do the same (not sure if we have a 1 year option on his contract)
I can see Diabate and Kite joining Hartridge in doing so.

Hartridge to Rovers (if MT isn’t fired)?

Last edited:

dontpassback

I won’t be too upset if Alex goes,he has been a very good player for us,but his lapses in concentration are never far away,and a mistake is never far away,so wish him well if he rocks up at the gas,but i won’t be too upset over it !

GrecianGrain

Brilliant player for us and hope he gets a good move. More than good enough for League 1. Think it’s probs his passing ability that isn’t quite to Gary’s liking as he does tend to hit them wayward a lot if the time. Can also dribble his way into trouble. Difficult when you've got Jules and now Purrington playing for the same position. Good enough to be first choice in another team so makes sense. Another one of our own that will go on to have a great career. Thank you Alex

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

JGrecian23

Gutting. I think he's more than adequate at this level.

Think he will go on and surprise a few. No one cared that Sparkes left and he's doing alright. Archie has also gone on to do really well. Hope the same for Alex.

denzil

So sad to see Hartridge leaving - Thank you !!