• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

Very good left peg. Not sure he's a similar type of player to Carroll though..
+ I highly doubt he will come to us. Seen Rotherham, Mansfield and others are interested

ryancooper327

Burton player? Anyone remember what he is like?
More attacking, and will be a hell of a coup should he come. I think Rotherham/Bolton/Blackpool esque club will sign him

Simba3011

Apparently we're one of four clubs interested in Crystal Palace keeper Joe Whitworth according to Alan Nixon of the Sun

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently we're one of four clubs interested in Crystal Palace keeper Joe Whitworth according to Alan Nixon of the Sun
"Apparently" and "The Sun".........🤔. I wonder how that rumour is most likely to turn out.🤔🤨

Mid Devon Grecian

Would be another season long loan I’d have thought.

Just turned 20.

Simba3011

"Apparently" and "The Sun".........🤔. I wonder how that rumour is most likely to turn out.🤔🤨
He called Sinisalo first last season 🤷‍♂️

Grecian Max

Alan Nixon is usually pretty spot on.

Would be another season long loan I’d have thought.

Just turned 20.
And according to Wiki, etc he's only about 5'11"; think our USA friend will have something to say about that.

grecIAN Harris

Alan Nixon is usually pretty spot on.
Rightly or wrongly guilt by association for me until it becomes reality. I never trust anything that comes from The Sun.

Simba3011

It looks like Whitworth has already played twice in the premier league and won U21 player of the season at Palace last year. Seems like he'd be a good signing if we can get him.