• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 228 59.7%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.3%

• Total voters

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing wrong with having a thread to discuss how the manager is doing...

Agree with SRJ.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I think he 💯 % deserves to keep his job for next season. he’s kept us up. and we could end up improving on last seasons 14th spot which given how few goals we’ve scored and the lack of depth we have in attack is mad really.

I do feel he’s lucky in a way that the division is poor and the standard seems to have dropped in terms of the other teams which in turn has allowed us to go through a stinking run of results around the new year and still stay up comfortably.

I don’t enjoy watching his teams that much i feel there are large chunks of games where it just drifts along - id like to see us be a bit more pro active especially at home , but end of the day safety is his job target and he’s achieved it so credit where its due.

arthur

i feel there are large chunks of games where it just drifts along
Twas ever thus...

STURTZ

Sh1t thread, always was.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sh1t thread, always was.
Sh1t thread, no fans
Sh1t thread, no fans

haka

Nothing wrong with having a thread to discuss how the manager is doing...
Thread, yes. There would always be one, at any time.

Poll, no.

Because it's not valid. 54% is based on 60+% before Christmas. That may have been true then. It's not now.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thread, yes. There would always be one, at any time.

Poll, no.

Because it's not valid. 54% is based on 60+% before Christmas. That may have been true then. It's not now.
Might be...

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Twas ever thus...
Oh come on Art. Different tactics create different performances. You seem to enjoy GC's, which is great, but you can't dismiss those who criticise by claiming that things are the same under every manager.

JGrecian23

I reckon it's only about 10% who want him gone now. He's clawing it back, gotta hand it to him for that.

arthur

Oh come on Art. Different tactics create different performances. You seem to enjoy GC's, which is great, but you can't dismiss those who criticise by claiming that things are the same under every manager.
I'm not dismissing anyone BB. I have watched City in the third and fourth divisions (and non league) for many years. There were many games, under all sorts of different managers, that just drifted along. In fact the whole point of being a football fan is that you have to earn your moments of joy by enduring long periods of suffering or, at the very least, tedium. That's what makes the joy so joyous :)