• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

An Open Letter to the Echo re: Tisdale (Petition)

Bittners a Legend

Realistically organising a protest in the ground isn't going to happen I suspect.

However, if somebody drew up a short basic open letter to be sent to the Echo and publicised it on here/Facebook etc you could probably get hundreds of signatures on a letter calling on him to resign.

Maybe set up an email address, get people to send their name to it if they want to be included on the letter. It might make things easier for local journos whose living is reliant on whether or not Tisdale has a hissy fit if they dare to question his management.

In my opinion even with our drastically reduced budget we don't have a bad side but Tisdale's tactics are utterly hopeless. I think we have reached a stage where significant numbers of people are staying away specifically because of Tisdale now. We are still on the brink of total disaster here. We might not be able to sack him but we should do more to shame him for not resigning.

This is the sort of thing TVR would love to organise surely? I'd certainly sign it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Re: An Open Letter to the Echo re: Tisdale

Have a look here? https://www.change.org/en-GB/start-a-petition

Bittners a Legend

Step up to the plate, Hants.

You could always edit the link into my post if you do set one up.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Great shout, has my full support.

Oxford look worse than us, and it needs to be clear that a win over Oxford won't change matters (very few will be there to see it). I'm fed up with Tisdale doing just enough - and only just - to prevent disaster on the pitch rather than taking us forward.

milts

I for one would sign it.

As would I, and i know others would follow suit as well

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster

Realistically organising a protest in the ground isn't going to happen I suspect.

However, if somebody drew up a short basic open letter to be sent to the Echo and publicised it on here/Facebook etc you could probably get hundreds of signatures on a letter calling on him to resign.

Maybe set up an email address, get people to send their name to it if they want to be included on the letter. It might make things easier for local journos whose living is reliant on whether or not Tisdale has a hissy fit if they dare to question his management.

In my opinion even with our drastically reduced budget we don't have a bad side but Tisdale's tactics are utterly hopeless. I think we have reached a stage where significant numbers of people are staying away specifically because of Tisdale now. We are still on the brink of total disaster here. We might not be able to sack him but we should do more to shame him for not resigning.

This is the sort of thing TVR would love to organise surely? I'd certainly sign it.
You're very good with getting your point across, and good with words. Personally, I think you could do the letter for the echo, post it on here and then send to Simon Larkins (that's his name isn't it?)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I'd sign. I'd sign in blood if it would help get rid of him.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster

Worth a go. I'd sign.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster

As would I