• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Assistant Manager appointment

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I remember Hargreaves lives in Exeter. Could be possible he applies for the role.
Not sure exactly where he lives, but he used to own a sports shop in Sidmouth so would imagine he lives in the Exeter / East Devon area.

Don't pretend to know a great deal about him but not sure he'd be my choice for the assistant manager role - seems to have his finger in quite a lot of pies, eg newspaper columns, TV work, coaching, business, etc. Think I'd rather have someone who was focused on football.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I remember Hargreaves lives in Exeter. Could be possible he applies for the role.
I cant imagine asst manager roles are ever advertised. Only ever an existing person in situ or a close colleague who starts shortly afterwards. I would imagine he is working through his Scottish contacts book and an appt will be announced in the next few days

Grecianpasty

Not sure exactly where he lives, but he used to own a sports shop in Sidmouth so would imagine he lives in the Exeter / East Devon area.

Don't pretend to know a great deal about him but not sure he'd be my choice for the assistant manager role - seems to have his finger in quite a lot of pies, eg newspaper columns, TV work, coaching, business, etc. Think I'd rather have someone who was focused on football.
He definitely did live in Exeter, but I'm going back 3 or 4 years ago now. As @SaintJames has said, it's doubtful he will get the job.

dontpassback

I think he lives in sidmouth area,and used to drive a car with a TUFC number plate,I don’t know if he still has it

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know at one stage he lived in Cranbrook.

elginCity

So does he live in a caravan after all ? :)

tom_ecfc

I think he lives in sidmouth area,and used to drive a car with a TUFC number plate,I don’t know if he still has it
GU11 FAN

denzel

He was living in Cranbrook a few years back

Grecian Max

I think talk of getting local names in is unlikely for assistant, I’d imagine he’ll go for someone like Brian Kerr who was his assistant at Partick and now at Motherwell u18s?

It won’t be Kev and it won’t be all the other regurgitated names… One big thing about GC is we should see players and potentially coaches coming in from outside the SW

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm fairly certain KN will have a new role at the club.
Deserves a promotion of some kind. 2 wins and 2 losses under difficult circumstances, and dealt with everything well. Top bloke.