• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Away discussion

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Has anyone heard any injury updates? Really hope a couple of our absent players can be back to play a part this week.

At the moment if fit the starting xi is likely to pick itself but going to put those players under pressure clearly so if we can get two or three back we can change it up a little bit and give us more options off the bench.

Hopefully all goes well with Matt Jay’s new arrival and he can be available for the squad as well.

Although Charlton are struggling would expect they would come at us at home, so fingers crossed would give us chance to play. Would love another win but would be happy with a point to consolidate.

Exehausted

Kevin said in his interview that Jack carried a knock for almost the whole match. Let's hope he can shake it off as it would be a real blow if he is out.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has anyone heard any injury updates? Really hope a couple of our absent players can be back to play a part this week.

At the moment if fit the starting xi is likely to pick itself but going to put those players under pressure clearly so if we can get two or three back we can change it up a little bit and give us more options off the bench.

Hopefully all goes well with Matt Jay’s new arrival and he can be available for the squad as well.

Although Charlton are struggling would expect they would come at us at home, so fingers crossed would give us chance to play. Would love another win but would be happy with a point to consolidate.
Even though we desperately need him in the squad, I hope MJ is allowed to spend some time at home. None of our injured players were fit enough to be on the bench on Saturday so I doubt any of them will be ready to start on Tuesday so the only change I can see is Harry Smith coming in to give either Sam or Jay a breather.

Agent Andy

Tim and Kitey might be back for this one

Grecianpasty

Tim and Kitey might be back for this one
Even if they can make the bench and get some game time that will be massive.

The 11 that played on Saturday will likely start again. We need to use our bench to it's fullest.

Grecianpasty

I'm sure we will go to the Charlton game with a similar mindset to Saturday. Yes, we are the strong side in the league, but Charlton fans will still expect the 3 points. If we can get that early goal again, that will be massive.

Boyo

Even if they can make the bench and get some game time that will be massive.

The 11 that played on Saturday will likely start again. We need to use our bench to it's fullest.
If MT was here still I reckon we’d see some rotation to protect the likes of Nombe, who have suffered with soft tissue injuries in the past.

Grecian68

Do we know how many we are taking?
I’m still going

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do we know how many we are taking?
I’m still going
I understand that 1000 tickets have been kept/bought. Should be a great atmosphere!

Grecianpasty

I understand that 1000 tickets have been kept/bought. Should be a great atmosphere!
Do you know if the tickets have been offered as a refund from the initial game? I'd be pleasantly suprised if all 1000 went on Tuesday!