• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Away discussion

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I received a refund for the ticket I had for the original Charlton game, as unfortunately I can’t get to Tuesday’s re-arranged match.
Same here, unfortunately, but no refund received as yet. i-following instead.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Harper might be rested as he was not fully fit when he started playing for us.
Would be lovely to have the luxury of resting Harper but not sure we have anyone fit enough to replace him.

Grecianpasty

Would be lovely to have the luxury of resting Harper but not sure we have anyone fit enough to replace him.
My thoughts exactly. It's more likely that Dieng or Kite will replace him as a sub.

budegrecian

My thoughts exactly. It's more likely that Dieng or Kite will replace him as a sub.
I make you correct on this. As well as he played on Saturday, he appeared to be struggling for energy by the 75 minute mark.

Grecianpasty

I make you correct on this. As well as he played on Saturday, he appeared to be struggling for energy by the 75 minute mark.
I'd like to think that KN will have in mind what players he wants to play certain minutes. Hopefully Harper won't need to play more than 60-70 minutes. Kite and dieng will need to build up minutes too.

Number13

Is Sweens available?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is Sweens available?
Why wouldn't he be ?

tom_ecfc

Is Sweens available?
Yes. Still sat on 4 league yellows.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes. Still sat on 4 league yellows.