• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Away discussion

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope Sparkey can make it.I thought he was superb again yesterday and has built up such a great understanding with Hartridge down the left.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope Sparkey can make it.I thought he was superb again yesterday and has built up such a great understanding with Hartridge down the left.
He has adapted to L1 far better than I expected as I thought his lack of pace would be found wanting

Bridgy 81

Do you know if the tickets have been offered as a refund from the initial game? I'd be pleasantly suprised if all 1000 went on Tuesday!
I received a refund for the ticket I had for the original Charlton game, as unfortunately I can’t get to Tuesday’s re-arranged match.
I’ll still be in Yorkshire celebrating Saturday’s win and recovering from the subsequent curries.
I’ll be ‘fit’ for Derby though.
Accommodation and ticket already bought.

Grecian68

I understand that 1000 tickets have been kept/bought. Should be a great atmosphere!
That’ll be a good turnout for a Tuesday night game

budegrecian

He has adapted to L1 far better than I expected as I thought his lack of pace would be found wanting
Had exactly the same conversation with my son, this afternoon.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hartridge was class yesterday. Great atmosphere in the away end. I really should do more aways if they're as fun as that was! Only just got my voice back.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's was a great away day for so many reasons. Great performance, fantastic result, Stano goals, great atmosphere, and a nice town with friendly locals and great pubs and real ale. What's more to want?

Grecianpasty

I received a refund for the ticket I had for the original Charlton game, as unfortunately I can’t get to Tuesday’s re-arranged match.
I’ll still be in Yorkshire celebrating Saturday’s win and recovering from the subsequent curries.
I’ll be ‘fit’ for Derby though.
Accommodation and ticket already bought.
Enjoy every minute of it! I wish i had the luxury of going.

Cowshed Grecian

I’m looking forward to watching this on Ifollow. Hopefully be able to field the current starting 11.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
In hindsight it shouldn't be a surprise that the better technical players like Jack, along with Jevani and Archie, have stepped up very well.