• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Director for the Day

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
For those who cannot access the links ....

New update from NLM ...

I'm pleased to announce that Linda Hodge, who was first on thelist of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner ofthe prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Gillingham on Monday 28thDecember. Linda will be bringing her Brother John Heard with her as hisguest.

Also on the 'missed out' list were Rachel Gale; Paul Fealy;Adrian Sewell; Louis Jagger Cane; Steve Bolt; Jules Cuthbert;Steven Gabb; Nigel Ralph; Neil Rogers; Anthony Grayson; DominicKite; Mike Crook; Garry Dyer; Anthony Morgan; Peter Warren; DavidJames Fox; Steven Eldridge; and Nichola Challice.

The geographical spread for this match was nine in Exeter; twofrom other EX postcodes [Exmouth and Crediton]; one from anotherDevon postcode [Newton Abbot]; and seven from outside Devon[Bristol; Ipswich, Suffolk; Gillingham, Dorset; London; Norton,Worcs; Swindon, Wiltshire; and Rickmansworth, Herts].

Eight of the nineteen members didn't have e-mail addresses shownthis time [including the winner who I had to send a letter to]and one had no phone number shown. Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have tocontact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up todate phone number then you run the risk of me not being able toget hold of you in time so why not check and update them (ifnecessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - youwill need to register if you haven't already with your membershipnumber.

BAD LUCK NURSEY ... next time ...

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Gutted! :(

Grecian2K

If I was ever "Director for the day" first thing I'd do is sack the board..... ;)
.....starting with myself :(

Antony Moxey

Lol - saw that one. Tough break babe.

Jimmydee

Who is the winner of this for the Leeds game?

Jim Shepherd

I'm very pleased to announce that Aidan Moyle, who was first on the list of potential winners for this game, is the lucky winner of the prize for our League 1 match ECFC v Leeds Saturday on 16th January.

Aidan, who is fifteen, will be bringing his Mum and Dad, Anna and Kevin, with him as his guests.

Also on the ‘missed out’ list were Alex Payne, Catherine Jowitt, Chris Bulleyment, Christine Allen, Simon Tolley, Nathan Southard, Sean Marshall, Ann Elizabeth Moxey, Peter Hardy, Andrew Bolton, Karen G Gale, Clive Davis, Tara Owens, Ian Wills, Peter Parkhouse, and Gareth Morgan.

The geographical spread for this match was five in Exeter; seven from other EX postcodes or Devon with no postcode [Willand, Tiverton, North Tawton, Winkleigh, Okehampton, Clyst St. Mary, and Cullompton]; and five from outside Devon [Bristol; Oxshott, Surrey; Wellington, Somerset; Enfield, Middlesex; and Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset].

Three of the seven members didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time [including the winner who luckily had a phone number] and three had no phone number shown.

Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have to contact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up to date phone number then you run the risk of me not being able to get hold of you in time so why not check and update them (if necessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - you will need to register if you haven't already with your membership number.

Edit: The "I" isn't me BTW

Last edited:

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another update from the legend Neil LM ...

I'm a little embarrassed to announce that what had to happen one day has finally happened!

Laurie Harsant, who was first on the list of potential winners for this match, declined the invite to spend the evening on the big Bank with his friends celebrating his 50th year anniversary of watching the Grecians.

Therefore the person second on the list of possible winners for our League 1 match v Carlisle on Tuesday 26th January was elevated to first place and I am extremely pleased to accept the prize – it was in fact the first time I had appeared on the lists.

I shall bring as my guest Steve Rudawski who has accompanied me from London over the last couple of season to almost every Exeter midweek game so a fitting reward

Also on the ‘missed out’ list were Phil Stone; David Biddiscombe; A Woodland; Philip Crook; Robert James Arnold; Suzette Soper; Andrew Spicer Jnr; Michael J Paxton; Thomas J H Walter; Jonathan Beddall; Darren Roberts; Graham Tooth; Ronald Sloman; Paul Henshall; Tom Jones; Christopher Rowe; and Ian Bond.

The geographical spread for this match was nine in Exeter; four from other EX postcodes [Exmouth (3) and Dawlish]; two from other post codes in Devon [Bovey Tracey and Newton Abbott]; and four from outside Devon [Tottenham, London; Bromley, Kent; Halstead, Essex; and Alton, Hampshire].

Four of the nineteen members didn't have e-mail addresses shown this time and four had no phone number shown, no one however had both missing.

Don't forget if you are lucky enough to be drawn I have to contact you and if you don't have an e-mail address or an up to date phone number then you run the risk of me not being able to get hold of you in time so why not check and update them (if necessary) yourself by going to www.ecfcst.org.uk/members - you will need to register if you haven't already with your membership number.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have a great evening Adam, well done!!!

Jim Shepherd

Have a great evening Adam, well done!!!
Shabba, I think you've misunderstood. Adam's post is verbatim what Neil sent out. It is he who was 2nd on the list and is going to the Carlisle game. Not Adam

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does this mean that I'm going for a curry on my own after the game? :(