• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I don't reckon this will happen until the seasons finished and everyone had gone past caring

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saw the game on the box and it looked bad at the time.

A real shame for him, but how he deals with it is part of developing as a footballer, I suppose?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
https://www.indyonline.co.uk/uncategorised/millions-fair-price-ampadu-youngster-moves-bridge-pecking-order/

Come across this article from November. Not sure if it's been posted before, presumably so.

Red Monster

Chelsea have signed 16 year old striker George Nunn from Crewe who it’s believed received 300k in
Compensation.

iscalad

Chelsea have signed 16 year old striker George Nunn from Crewe who it’s believed received 300k in
Compensation.
We want £3 million for Ethan, which Chelsea won't pay.

Colesman Ballz

Compensation.
Was that deal done as an EPP transfer under set compensation rates I wonder ? If so it might show the tremendous advantage we are likely get, from how the Ampadu move was conducted. (clap)

suffolklad

Was that deal done as an EPP transfer under set compensation rates I wonder ? If so it might show the tremendous advantage we are likely get, from how the Ampadu move was conducted. (clap)
I wonder who ought to thank for that?

Colesman Ballz

I wonder who ought to thank for that?
Certainly Kwame and Ethan, and I would speculate that Taggy and Stevie P were probably heavily involved too.

Zi Zou

Will be next month 100%