• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Cambridge United (H) EFL D2 Match Day Thread

GrecianExile

I’m going for a 2-0 win for Exeter with Bowman and Martin (either of them 😜) scoring the goals in front of 3,059 fans

Exehausted

I’m going for a 2-0 win for Exeter with Bowman and Martin (either of them 😜) scoring the goals in front of 3,059 fans
Is that a typo or do you genuinely think we will only get just over 3,000? I will be surprised if we don't get at least 4,500 and we might go over 5,000.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
A dull morning. 11c, but overcast and grey. The wind, which is blowing from SSW has increased in strength during the last hour, and we've had a couple of gusts at f5. There's only been a trace of rain in the last 24 hours, but walking down to get the paper just now there were traces of rain in the air. Yesterday's sunshine will have helped with the pitch drying out as it's been a bit cut up after the last couple of games. I'd expect at least some light rain during the course of the afternoon but nothing significant. Only one weather report today as I have a very busy morning ahead. Finally I'd like to remind regular readers that there's a line in the song "The only living boy in New York" by Simon and Garfunkel that perfectly sums up these little nuggets.
PS Good to hear from FBH again
This is Dr Dave’s coy way of saying he is taking in three extra pubs today before rocking up in FECRACE.

Menace

HI everyone. Just quick note all season ticket holders need to bring the correct Cambridge ticket not the Crewe one which was the next one in my season ticket wallet.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bleddy early for libation Hants :eek:

Are you already wasted ?
Have only just got here.

Exehausted

HI everyone. Just quick note all season ticket holders need to bring the correct Cambridge ticket not the Crewe one which was the next one in my season ticket wallet.
Good point well made, I've just put my Crewe ticket back and got the Cambridge one out!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have only just got here.
Thought you had rocked up at 9.06 :)

exeter-loyal

Nice big win will be lovely can see there being lots of goals today hopefully we're on the right side of a 3-1 win. Martin, Law and Bowman to net!

TSW1389

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And 15-year-old Chrisene on the bench ahead of Tillson - he hadn't even been born when Moxey made his debut for City. Am i correct in thinking this is the first time either him or Randall have been on the bench for a league game?