• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crawley Town Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's always something you can do ...
View attachment 970
Harsh Rae, harsh. :eek:

Juan Kossof

Swings and roundabouts with keepers. I've kept goal occasionally in amateur leagues, I'm 6' 7" so once the other team clocked that they didn't try to lob me and kept it on the floor. Vice-versa if you're not so tall. It's to be expected and tactically planned for.

Antony Moxey

Whilst my view of things from the BB could be compromised by distance and eyesight (and memory) I seem to recall an earlier corner for them from the same flag which was sent quite deep and their guy had an unchallenged head back to provide a half-volley shooting chance for someone running unopposed on the angle towards the corner of the 6 yard box. Nothing came of it then but that should have highlighted a warning that they would probably try the same tactic again-which they did but this time matey just nodded it in from a stupidly close distance as has been pointed out. So who is the skipper tasked with being our tactical genius on the field of play-on the assumption that Tisdale hardly ever sends out instructions from his technical area?
Actually it was Storey who was rather easily outjumped and outpowered at the back post for their goal. Maybe when he’s gained a bit more experience and strength it won’t be so easy but yesterday he was about as effective as a blade of grass for that goal.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The 360 view, will answer any of your questions?

[video=youtube;-jtEa0iFpHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jtEa0iFpHY[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jtEa0iFpHY

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
That 360 thing is so naff IMO

Legohead

Banned
Naff music but otherwise i like them. A bit of Stone Temple Pilots to accompany them would be preferable but you can't have everything. Cheers Hants for putting them up

geoffwp

Naff music but otherwise i like them. A bit of Stone Temple Pilots to accompany them would be preferable but you can't have everything.
Way too much suicide for my taste Lego.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
That 360 thing is so naff IMO
Disagree, think they’re great. Ok the pre-match bit is kind of pointless but the bits that show the game are really good and you get to see the game from a different perspective.

geoffwp

Disagree, think they’re great. Ok the pre-match bit is kind of pointless but the bits that show the game are really good and you get to see the game from a different perspective.
Funny how we see things differently moomin. I actually enjoy the pre match build up. I think it helps give a different perspective to the game itself and it reminds me that the 90 minutes of action on the pitch is only part of what I enjoy about match day as well.

Legohead

Banned
Way too much suicide for my taste Lego.
:D they aren't that bad geoff. I've got darker stuff in my CD collection. Much darker. (worry)

Last edited: