• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Town. Matchday Thread.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably a fair result and another point towards the magical 50.

That said the Club need to employ a decent barrister to do his best for Brown this coming Thursday and ensure he is able to return to the fold because without him it could be a long time before we reach that target if indeed we do so 🤞.

CWH-NYC_

Ref got the 7 minutes of extra time right and not else. Can’t really complain about our performance against an inform team but we are missing the magic of he who may not be mentioned.

CWH-NYC_

Ref got the 7 minutes of extra time right and not else. Can’t really complain about our performance against an inform team but we are missing the magic of he who may not be mentioned.
Or was just mentioned by Sexton before.

Squeezebox

Thought we played pretty well to be fair but lacked a bit of spark and luck up front. Thought McDonald was excellent.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the middle of this league tis Dog Eat Dog - sadly our players like steak !
Another 2points lost because we can't take chances - if Shrews had taken theirs we would have lost by country mile.
New signings make little difference to what we have - hope a certain legal case goes our way or goodbye Project 6000 !
UTC

supernova

We were very good at times and rode our luck for a few minutes here and there but we controlled the game for vast periods, just looked shaky on the break

Some players are becoming particularly frustrating, mainly Key (made some good runs but also ran in to trouble a lot), Stanno (is he scared to shoot?) and Collins (whose delivery and passing was dire at times)

tom_ecfc

First time I’ve actually been bored at a game and left early! Something isn’t right atm but just can’t put my finger on it.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
How did Key get MoM - were they looking at videos 2 years ago!

supernova

First time I’ve actually been bored at a game and left early! Something isn’t right atm but just can’t put my finger on it.
It was very entertaining for a 0-0 and either side could have won it. Sure you were at the right game?

thermopylai

Ref given us nothing all game and now gives a fouls as Key just falls over.
There was a referee?