• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Getting back on topic wasn't there meant to have been a trial at the Girls Development Centre yesterday, has anyone any news on that and was it deemed a success. Any budding Nikita Parris's out there (saw her name mentioned on Breakfast sorry )

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
On Woman’s Hour today none of the three (female) guests had ever watched any women’s football....

Dannyred

Can everyone stop being so unfair and unkind to poor Dannyred. He/she is not a troll, just an absolute ****.
You must be one of the sexist brigade that feels women shouldn’t play football as equals and if anyone speaks up for women’s football then you have to name call. Very sad.

How would you feel if city Male players felt women should play at SJP ?

I just wonder if you have ever considered the financial benefits it could bring the club.

Oops I forgot how crap we are in marketing & thinking ahead.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
On Woman’s Hour today none of the three (female) guests had ever watched any women’s football....
Bit difficult watching on the wireless ! ;)

i8cornwall

You must be one of the sexist brigade that feels women shouldn’t play football as equals and if anyone speaks up for women’s football then you have to name call. Very sad.

How would you feel if city Male players felt women should play at SJP ?

I just wonder if you have ever considered the financial benefits it could bring the club.

Oops I forgot how crap we are in marketing & thinking ahead.
Someone has literally stood up for you (all be it in a sarcastic manner which I did enjoy) and you have been a dick to them.

But please do enlighten me how much would you charge for people to go and watch the ladies play at SJP? Being as I paid nothing to watch the game away to Torquay last season.

Dannyred

Someone has literally stood up for you (all be it in a sarcastic manner which I did enjoy) and you have been a dick to them.

But please do enlighten me how much would you charge for people to go and watch the ladies play at SJP? Being as I paid nothing to watch the game away to Torquay last season.
Women’s league football is anything from £0 to about £8 & kids go free.

Costs, Well they could be covered as there is a huge interest in companies wanting to sponsor women’s football but I guess you know that already.

i8cornwall

Women’s league football is anything from £0 to about £8 & kids go free.

Costs, Well they could be covered as there is a huge interest in companies wanting to sponsor women’s football but I guess you know that already.
Try again didn't answer my question did you.

There interest in companies sponsoring sport in general but again that wasn't my question.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dannytroll doesn’t do answering questions. Just spouting nonsense rhetoric.

Last edited:

Saint James

If we all just take a breath and refrain from posting this thread will die of natural causes. WE are feeding something/one that requires us all to stop. This is my last post on this thread can we all agree to do the same and the nightmare will stop :)

Last edited:

Temporarily Exiled

If we all just take a breath and refrain from posting this thread will die of natural causes.
This thread was originally about the ECFC women's team, please don't make a concerted effort to kill it off.