• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Facts and Figures

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't go to Carlisle when I click Exeter, it goes to Exeter.

Ex-ciderrr

No probs here straight to Exeter.

iscalad

Try clicking on Exeter City, that's the problem.

fred binneys head

Try clicking on Exeter City, that's the problem.
Yep, you're right, goes to Carlisle.

I blame Tisdale.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Seems pretty accurate, only works properly away from Exeter :D

Ian Tarr

The links are all over the shop.

I have checked a few and it seems that the links to cities are OK, and most of the links to clubs take you to a different club entirely. If I were the website developer, I would be embarrassed to put this site in the public domain in that condition.

Having said that, the content shows promise. So persevere.

Here to be constructive......

Ash

Surely this is a joke isn't it? I haven't found a single club link that goes to the correct club! The idea is okay but the execution is laughable.

footc

Surely this is a joke isn't it? I haven't found a single club link that goes to the correct club! The idea is okay but the execution is laughable.
You didn't see my previous replies.

It would appear the rest of the word has sussed the City name is dominant as it is underlined. The club names are subsidiary. The pages are a package,
i.e. City and Football Club. We could have left the club names out but would have caused problems, particularly with the location of the London clubs.

However, will raise this with the designer as I can see this is a possible problem.

Anyway, thanks for all the constructive amendments. Will check out our original sources and alter.

More feedback appreciated.

Spoonz Red E

It would appear the rest of the word has sussed the City name is dominant as it is underlined. The club names are subsidiary. The pages are a package,
i.e. City and Football Club. We could have left the club names out but would have caused problems, particularly with the location of the London clubs.
Leaving the names out has never been suggested or would be necessary. Having football club names on a page labeled 'Cities and Clubs' and allowing the club names to trigger an incorrect link does cause problems.

Good luck with the site, genuinely.

By its nature it will need constant updating and attention to detail to remain relevant.

LOG

However, will raise this with the designer as I can see this is a possible problem.

Anyway, thanks for all the constructive amendments. Will check out our original sources and alter.

More feedback appreciated.
The rest of the world obviously didn't spend very long checking anything then. Either have hyperlinks in the club names that lead to a dedicated page for that club or get rid of them and only allow clicking on the area title because as a site visitor, i don't know there's a supposed to be a "procedure"

Club info wise, our founding date has recently been changed from 1904 to 1901.

I too wish you good luck with this. Such sites are always handy for planning away visits.

Last edited: