• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Re-United - 24th September

Jersey Tone

Just picked this up on a Brighton FC message board.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?212719-Fans-Re-united-24th-September-Home-Park-Plymouth

I assume everybody here will be attending to show their support for our Cornish pals? I would love to go but I have a hair appointment that day!!

Red the Paper

Banned
I think that is the same day I am putting pins in my eyes

MikeGrecian

Damn,it also clashes with my plans to insert wasps up my a#se!

jmgull

What is it?
A few fans of other clubs turn up to "support" another clubs fans at a home game.

Yuk!.......can't feckin' stand this sort of thing, just a bunch of bloody false do-gooders patting themselves on the back for driving bloody miles and being err.......caring? really what does it achieve?....feck all!

.....nothing worse than false sympathy, almost as bad as those feckin' mindless thousands upon thousands of simpletons that signed a book of condolences for Princess di.

Jersey Tone

What is it?
A few fans of other clubs turn up to "support" another clubs fans at a home game.

Yuk!.......can't feckin' stand this sort of thing, just a bunch of bloody false do-gooders patting themselves on the back for driving bloody miles and being err.......caring? really what does it achieve?....feck all!

.....nothing worse than false sympathy, almost as bad as those feckin' mindless thousands upon thousands of simpletons that signed a book of condolences for Princess di.
Come on fella, stop sitting on the fence.....are you going or not??;)

Red the Paper

Banned
Come on fella, stop sitting on the fence.....are you going or not??;)
Actually Tone, I think you'll find Justine is a feline mate.

I have to say she does speak alot of sense.

Great post by the way jmgull.

Jersey Tone

Honestly, it's about time gender tests were introduced to Exeweb. That's the 2nd time I've made this sort of mistake!!

Must admit, I liked the post too. There's two or three TUFC fans posting some quite funny stuff on here at the moment. There is also a prize tw*t who posts quite a lot too!!

jmgull

:D

I'm about to jump in the bath and get 'em all soapy.

Bloody good fun being a chick sometimes;)

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
:D

Bloody good fun being a chick sometimes;)
Are you going cheep?

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
All those well-intentioned travelling Seagulls must be music to the ears of The Riddler and Brenda.