• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Re-United - 24th September

Jersey Tone

PAFC fans don't need a few dozen saddos looking for a day out and a round of applause....

They, like most clubs need a group of vain millionaires to stick a pile of dosh in for their next plaything, they'll undoubtedly find 'em or they're tits up.......end of.
Or a lottery winner eh Justine!!

SeagullSid

......why not do something constructive and a bit more impressive with your time like raising money for cancer charities or helping sick kids etc.
Well if you want to make it personal jmgull, I sponsor a little girl in Ecuador, is that good enough for you?

jmgull

Well if you want to make it personal jmgull, I sponsor a little girl in Ecuador, is that good enough for you?
Yep....far more worthwhile in my book.

Whose making it personal any way?

Jersey Tone

Just so long as she's not an Argyle fan!!

Parry

Watch out! Don’t do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.When you give to someone in need, don’t do as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. But when you give to someone in need, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you. Matthew 6:1-4

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
^^^^ Good call ... [y]

SeagullSid

Thanks Parry, but I'm not religious!

SeagullSid

Outside of my immediate family, very few people know about my sponsor child if you think I'm blowing my own trumpet. Jmgull suggested I do something more constructive with my time, so my reply was to let her know that in addition to supporting my fellow football fans ..... I do!

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Thank you! Good luck for the rest of the season, and let's hope that you don't ever need the support of your fellow football fans!
I dont want our club to ever get your support.

Home Park on the 24th, full of scummers and gayers.

SeagullSid

I dont want our club to ever get your support.

Home Park on the 24th, full of scummers and gayers.
Oh please!!

Goodnight everyone .... it's been a pleasure! :)