• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I hear Pasoti

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: I here Pasoti

Upset you lot though didn't it......priceless[ecfc]
It did some, I thought it was brilliant, it made me laugh. I love stuff like that to be fair. Well done whoever thought of it.

When you came down after your 'away end malfunction' I noticed we played 'another brick in the wall' - Again, good fun.

IJN

Crumbs! You've got some vetting to get through.
Stupid isn't it? I'm not sure why the Mod who deals with it is quite so fastidious but he likes it that way.

I don't mind, unlike a certain site we certainly don't crave new members, they simply come on most days, much to the annoyance of the haters elsewhere.

From what I hear, there's only a few freaks and weirdos left these days, I think the FB page has depleted their membership somewhat, hence the desperate campaign by Gideon and his crew. Very sad but there you go. I supposed jealously is a back handed compliment in many ways.

Just think without Pasoti they would probably be in bed by 9PM.

Silver fox

By the way 2344 users on in the last 3 hours. Christ we're quiet. (drunk)
You must be one of the biggest forums in English football,and coining it in (y)

grecian55

By the way 2344 users on in the last 3 hours. Christ we're quiet. (drunk)
Serious Question IJN ,How much does usage fluctuate when the team is doing well as to when it's not ? 2344 is impressive though ;-)

Avening Posse

Massively rode their luck on Saturday, bubble bursting tomorrow, Sercombe to get the winner
Oh yes B-), opening a nice bottle of red.......you can take the boy out of Exeter, but you can't take Exeter out of the boy !!

rp42

Massively rode their luck on Saturday, bubble bursting tomorrow, Sercombe to get the winner
Great call AP(clap)[ecfc]

Alistair20000

Sombre mood on the Black Pasty as the Snot haul their sorry arses back to Britain's ocean city. (rofl)

Last edited:

Curley

Well done Sercombe in grabbing a move to a PROPER football club (clap)

It's funny to see how many of you lot have came out of hiding for the first time in 14 days!

Avening Posse

Sombre mood on the Black Pasty as the Snot haul their sorry arses back to Britain's ocean city. (rofl)
Probably break down now the wheel has come off :D

Silver fox

Well done Sercombe in grabbing a move to a PROPER football club (clap)

It's funny to see how many of you lot have came out of hiding for the first time in 14 days!
Ah not me bud..