• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

iphones

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Back to the top... :)
yeah, thanks for that. Yup i now have something a device to officially make me a tw*t, clever piece of kit but I'm trying not to tell everyone and I certainly don't want to talk about apps.

I got it by accident because I bid on eBay and then immediately regreted it, but there were only 20 seconds left and no-one outbid me.

Saint James

For anyone who wishes to join this 'exclusive' club and help Pitch in at the same time may I suggest: http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/newsletters/pitchin-for-city/3gs-16gb-iphone/

Part of the Pitch in for City Grand Auction - two days and 13 hours to grab a bargain!

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whilst I might do the odd bit of Facebooking here and there, I've never really felt the need to have my whole life on a phone. As such, mine makes and receives calls, sends and receives texts and takes photos - never really felt the need for anything else.

Plus I'm not that important that it's imperative that I read emails RIGHT NOW or that I download spreadsheets, documents or other such files RIGHT NOW either. As for music, well that's why you have Radio 2 on in the car dear boy......

:D

grecianite

I also do not have one. I do have the poor mans Nokia version. I don't know how to use it properlyi.

Is that an N900?

angelic upstart

Nah, it's the Nokia N580. Lucky I'm moving house and the box is nearby or I'd have had no idea.

LOG

yeah, thanks for that.
Not a problem :)

For what it's worth, i quite like the iPhone. I like the feel of it, which probably makes me sound like a gayer.

finetime

They are nice toys but if you hammer the wifi and music you'll be lucky to get a day out of the battery and personally speaking I don't want to sign up for a 24 month contract with anyone. My phones are generally shot to bits after 18 months!

For me my blackberry makes more sense as I email is my secondary use after calls and the 3g/wifi options are fine for general browsing. I can still have googlemaps and a-gps which does for me. Plus they are better built and the battery life is excellent. If I was more into games I'd go for an iphone. Musically it's not an issue as I refuse to use itunes and the iphones wont play FLAC anyway.

Mr Jinx

Screw Apple, just get an HTC.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have a Nokia NMT-900.

I win.