• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it really all doom and gloom?

scottus86

I don´t think it is so much doom and gloom. None of us have any idea how we will perform this season, ok we have a starting 11 that consists of many starting 11s from last year, however how inconsistant was our starting 11 last year. Mix that inconsistancy with the unknown youth products we´ll have to rely on and it is just like putting your toe in to test the mirky water. I have no idea how it will turn out, who knows our youth products may turn out to be some of the best prospects we have seen since Moxey and Mackie on the flip side we could end up looking out of our depth and scrapping for points.

I don´t expect much this season in ways of where we finish, 18th or above will be fine for me... as long as we´re bleeding through the youth and come up with slightly more exciting style of football.

I have had my doubt over the last season about whether Tisdale can still do a job for us, although I´ll give him the benifit of the doubt until christmas.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
as long as we´re bleeding through the youth and come up
This sounds very very wrong.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

If I recall correctly I simply asked you if your information came from a source at Winkleigh Village Hall.
Which came with a high dosage of disbelief. You can turn your JCB off now missy and stop digging yourself out the hole.

wemissmoxey

Which came with a high dosage of disbelief. You can turn your JCB off now missy and stop digging yourself out the hole.
Where is the hole Greasy ?? because I don't seem to be able to locate it.

Help me out here chum.

Grecian_Jay

We're about to have the flattest most boring season of all time yet Greasy thinks it'll be great.

grecIAN Harris

We're about to have the flattest most boring season of all time yet Greasy thinks it'll be great.
Mid table mediocrity great?? You really are as thick as you come across.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Back to the OP.
Nope, its not all "doom and gloom" but it ain't likely to be particularly good either.
Its 50/50 on the doom (there are some really poor sides in Division 2) and 80/20 on the gloom. Hope I'm wrong.......

Langer

I am going to keep my powder dry until a ball have been kicked I am behind the them 100% :)

Grecian2K

Well **** off back to the Newish Huish then - or more likely Gnome Park.

Cheerio - you WON'T be missed.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Back to the OP.
Nope, its not all "doom and gloom" but it ain't likely to be particularly good either.
Its 50/50 on the doom (there are some really poor sides in Division 2) and 80/20 on the gloom. Hope I'm wrong.......
CD will you please stop putting "Hope I'm wrong" at the end of your posts? Thats four times you've done it in the past couple of days! You're not alone mind; various other put 'hope I'm wrong' after they make a post they think will make them unpopular.