• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it really all doom and gloom?

Willy Nilly

I just really want to see the kids this season. I can take midtable but just want to see the youngsters given a chance.

GeraintJones

One person it is doom and gloom for is Hants_Red. He got called "some 60 year old bloke with no life" by Liam Sercombe on twitter tonight....ouch

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
CD will you please stop putting "Hope I'm wrong" at the end of your posts? Thats four times you've done it in the past couple of days! You're not alone mind; various other put 'hope I'm wrong' after they make a post they think will make them unpopular.
Thanks for noticing Pete. I really don't mind being unpopular and I'm sure I am with some people. Hope I'm........well you know. :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
One person it is doom and gloom for is Hants_Red. He got called "some 60 year old bloke with no life" by Liam Sercombe on twitter tonight....ouch
If only. Would have my pension and could probably actually afford to do every match!

Have to say, I much preferred being called a geek by Grecian_jay!

Having given it much thought I will be there on Saturday. Mainly because of cheap (£15 returns as far west as Honiton) tickets. I'm still incredibly peed off as how the players screwed up at the end of last season, and the could care less attitude of Steve Tully when I asked him about it at the last home game.

New season, despite any evidence to the contrary, we start with a bit of optimism. Clean sheet and all that.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
CD will you please stop putting "Hope I'm wrong" at the end of your posts? Thats four times you've done it in the past couple of days!
4 times in a couple of days. I know you are wrong. :)

CityTillIDie

Sercombe really is slating exeweb on his twitter (swear) "exeweb the most clueless thing ever!". Hants if you run the exeweb twitter please respond telling him there are 3,504 members on here, that might shut him up!

Last edited:

GeraintJones

If only. Would have my pension and could probably actually afford to do every match!

Have to say, I much preferred being called a geek by Grecian_jay!

Having given it much thought I will be there on Saturday. Mainly because of cheap (£15 returns as far west as Honiton) tickets. I'm still incredibly peed off as how the players screwed up at the end of last season, and the could care less attitude of Steve Tully when I asked him about it at the last home game.

New season, despite any evidence to the contrary, we start with a bit of optimism. Clean sheet and all that.
Really? Surprised at that.

Would rather see Liam do his talking on the pitch, but sending him an article where you suggested his career could be over if he has a poor season was asking for it somewhat :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Really? Surprised at that.

Would rather see Liam do his talking on the pitch, but sending him an article where you suggested his career could be over if he has a poor season was asking for it somewhat :D
As to Tulls, then yes!

As to Sercs, then I would suggest that we're all frustrated that he hasn't come on leaps and bounds. Tis has some responsibility for that. But what we saw at Oxford last season we wanted and needed a lot more of.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sercombe has been shi*e for years though, if he can't even stand a little bit of warmth he should evacuate the kitchen before the hob or oven are turned on.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's silly of Sercs to post things like that, but to be fair he is right - Hants Red has no life and Exeweb is full of ***** who know **** all. Well said Liam.