• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sky Sports match reporter Mark McAdam did well with a detailed report of the goal and aftermath , explaining that Jay used to play for Exeter City, Plymouth's local rivals...
Every time he plays that shower of sh!te he's playing for us. It doesn't matter who's shirt he's wearing.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You won’t be surprised to hear then that my favourite offering was their 2000 album ‘Trouble over Bridgwater’.
Sounds like there was "Trouble at Gnome Park" today !
Well done Jay for standing up to the Pasty End bullies who according to my Pasty End Guzzer mate were indeed singing nasty songs again about his Dad / our dear departed Adam.
RIP Adam and Jay please keep going to become the 2nd Ex Grecian academy player to make the full England international squad

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of all 25 of you (good player though)

remember, Devon is and always will be green and white🟢⚪🟢⚪🟢⚪🟢⚪
Plymouth isn't even in Devon any more. It's been a Unitary Authority since 1998 :ROFLMAO:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
A reminder about what scoring against that lot 40 miles W means to a true Grecian - if only we had more like Jay !

STURTZ

To those of you that think Argyle are not our rivals, take note of Stanno,. GAWS will always be our rival!

They shouldn't have been so mean to him! What a beauty he is!

denzel

How much does Rooney know about it all? I know he did something similar over his Everton alligences but he never had anybody singing about his dead Dad in derogatory terms. Stanno; once a Grecian always a Grecian. Always one of us.
Rooney who once had a t-shirt saying "once a Blue, always a Blue" six months before effing off to Man United..

WXF

My Christmas has come early. Thank you Jay - City legend

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never look on Pasoti, but it's quite an enjoyable distraction from the misery, tonight.

supernova

It’s amazing how offended the GAWS are when apparently they don’t care about us? They’re a joke

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
They have tremendously short memories of what utter c units they were to him last season.

What a boy he is. The only bit of a Exeter City related cheer being dished out this festive season so far that’s for sure.