• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can’t agree I’m afraid just play him . Your in the minority on here .
No he/she isn't

wiveygrecian

No he/she isn't
Or as that idiot Sam Smith would say , them !

WXF

Or as that idiot Sam Smith would say , them !
You’re an even bigger fool for thinking this thread is an appropriate place for sexism/ genderism. This is clearly a difficult situation and it’s prob wise we all try to suspend making judgements

Pmc grecian

He won’t play for us again get over it

Red Bill

Please can you all stop this. It is NOT helping the club or anyone else.

J
Whilst I personally believe that the club IS doing the right thing and given these events occurred within hours of the Club releasing an interview with the manager where he talks about the club being a family, community club and who and what players are representing when they wear our badge and the importance of that, its difficult to see how they could justify any other course of action, even if they were minded to do so.

However, from what I've read on the pages of this thread after the initial posts, the discussion has not gone into any details of the incident, but has focused on the moral philosophical debate over whether the club should play a man charged with an offence, given that under UK law and as far as I am aware the majority of legal systems around the world, that person is currently innocent. Therefore I believe that this is a perfectly reasonable discussion for people to have, regardless of my own opinion.

We are not the club, we are a handful of individuals with a shared passion for Exter City, who contribute to a fans forum that is completely independent from the club. So to suggest either directly or indirectly that discussion of this moral philosophical point is in anyway likely to harm the club and should not happen, is an argument I can't support.

Colesman Ballz

Whilst I personally believe that the club IS doing the right thing and given these events occurred within hours of the Club releasing an interview with the manager where he talks about the club being a family, community club and who and what players are representing when they wear our badge and the importance of that, its difficult to see how they could justify any other course of action, even if they were minded to do so.

However, from what I've read on the pages of this thread after the initial posts, the discussion has not gone into any details of the incident, but has focused on the moral philosophical debate over whether the club should play a man charged with an offence, given that under UK law and as far as I am aware the majority of legal systems around the world, that person is currently innocent. Therefore I believe that this is a perfectly reasonable discussion for people to have, regardless of my own opinion.

We are not the club, we are a handful of individuals with a shared passion for Exter City, who contribute to a fans forum that is completely independent from the club. So to suggest either directly or indirectly that discussion of this moral philosophical point is in anyway likely to harm the club and should not happen, is an argument I can't support.
Well said RB. (y)

Grecian Max

Spot on

Reactions: ORy

Grecian Max

I see the Ramsdale incident has resulted in a charge of "assault by beating", which I think is what the police have said is the charge for Jevani?

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

My personal standpoint is to not discuss, as we will have that opportunity when we know all of the facts, but we live in a free country and as long as people are not infringing on the legal matters relating to the case and the specifics, then it is up to those to discuss if they want too.

Radio Free Skaro

Fair enough that’s your view , I think playing Brown is the right thing to do currently.
You cant play JB atm.