• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, you've got a long list of players who've signed new contracts while awaiting court cases for assault charges – I'm all ears!

ecfc_ben

It’s a very difficult decision for the club, as no one knows exactly what happened…
I would be very interested to see a poll of who would want Jevani back next season vs who wouldn’t…

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I want him back before next season so yay from me

geoffwp

So, you've got a long list of players who've signed new contracts while awaiting court cases for assault charges – I'm all ears!
Are they BIG? Signed Noddy

Boyo

It’s a very difficult decision for the club, as no one knows exactly what happened…
I would be very interested to see a poll of who would want Jevani back next season vs who wouldn’t…
A poll is pointless, without the context of understanding the details of what happened on the night. A small shove in response to a racial slur, is very different to a full blooded punch in response to a request for a selfie, as two polar examples. I would want him back in the first example, but not the second.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A poll is pointless, without the context of understanding the details of what happened on the night. A small shove in response to a racial slur, is very different to a full blooded punch in response to a request for a selfie, as two polar examples. I would want him back in the first example, but not the second.
Indeed - I have to say when I saw the "mitigation" offered I had the Ben Stokes* case in mind, although the fact he (Brown) pleaded guilty to one of the charges suggests this wasn't quite the same.

When the Stokes case first came to attention I jumped to conclusions and joined the "hang him and flog him" brigade - obviously then once everything about why he carried out his actions came out (no pun intended), I changed my mind. Therefore I retain an open mind about what should happen with Brown until everything is decided.

Spoonz Red E

Are they BIG? Signed Noddy
Do you need a hug? Signed Noddy Holder.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
JB has just tweeted red and white love hearts...

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
JB has just tweeted red and white love hearts...
Here's hoping, although I'd be more reassured if Rotherham didn't also play in red & white!