• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Certainly the brawl in town didn't result in a large suspensions but then there was no court case as far as I'm aware?
No, it seems nothing has happened as a result of this – which is a little strange given the video evidence we've all seen.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's probably the larger ramifications with womens football club, women at the football, her game too etc that make for an awkward PR position for our "community" club

Can't help but feel he would be on the pitch if it was an altercation with a doorman. Certainly the brawl in town didn't result in a large suspensions but then there was no court case as far as I'm aware?
As you say women involved and judging by what happened with his pleading seemingly two.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was another case at Exeter Magistrates Court involving ECFC last month. On the 8th March, 29 year old Danny Osborne of Rutherford St, Exeter appeared charged with "on 23/07/22 at Torquay, at a designated football match held at Plainmoor, without lawful authority or lawful excuse threw a red smoke bomb at or towards the playing area." He pleaded guilty and copped a £120 fine, and a Football Banning Order for 3 years.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has a contract drafted and ready to be signed apparently, depending on the outcome of his trial.

Colesman Ballz

Has a contract drafted and ready to be signed apparently, depending on the outcome of his trial.
But with which club ? :unsure:

geoffwp

I'd think there will be plenty of clubs would sign him right now regardless of trial outcome. It's probably our holier than thou brigade who wouldn't if the result was 'wrong' in their eyes.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Exactly what I've heard too

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
But with which club ? :unsure:
ECFC and Brown have the agreement in place. So long as he's not locked up he'll be with us next season.

fred binneys head

ECFC and Brown have the agreement in place. So long as he's not locked up he'll be with us next season.
Don’t toy with us Snoop. How do you know this?

Pmc grecian

Really !!! Hope this is true