• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jevani was in the away end today and apparently told fans he was staying next season.
I would pray for this to be true, imagine Mitchell and McDonald linking up with him - something we’ve not even seen yet!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would pray for this to be true, imagine Mitchell and McDonald linking up with him - something we’ve not even seen yet!
As Max says let's all do something positive tonight and pray for J M & M next season !
UTC and heads up

STURTZ

As Max says let's all do something positive tonight and pray for J M & M next season !
UTC and heads up
He'll of a lot of ifs and buts in that simple formula.
But were it to come to that, I'm sure we might see a return to the old Sam Nombe as well.

tom_ecfc

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The team ae behind Jev - hope the Court is and he is back with us next season !

suffolklad

This is one hell of a statement by the players. I can see Nombe and Blackman both staying if that statement about Brown staying is true. If nothing else this shows a unity between the players.

Cowshed Grecian

Well deserved. Let’s have it right, his goals and assists pretty much left us safe in February.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Players player of half a season.

Cowshed Grecian

Players player of half a season.
And what a half a season it was.

Grecian Max

That’s really quite funny, if it was ever done for a PR move they’ve made it awkward asf tonight 😂

Also a big big statement the players there

If he’s up for awards it really does make you question what the point of not making him available to play (aka a playing suspension)

Bizarre