• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Josh Key...

Agent Andy

I heard he is off to Swansea in the summer , possibly one of his team mates joining him

Grecianman135

I heard he is off to Swansea in the summer , possibly one of his team mates joining him
Collins?

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster

Agent Andy

I haven’t heard anything about Collins , other than we’ve offered him a good deal to stay 🤷🏻‍♂️

Alistair20000

Blackburn no longer interested ?

Memphis09

I haven’t heard anything about Collins , other than we’ve offered him a good deal to stay 🤷🏻‍♂️
Happy for them to go if they can do better
Not sure how much we will miss Collins
Key good going forward unfortunately needs how to cross the ball of the ground

milts

Which teammate?

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Both have been offered very very good deals to stay. The club have done all they can to keep them, but probably still will move on.

manc grecian

Are Swansea in a position to be paying fees for players.

Rosencrantz

Swansea look a striker short. Piroe is good and scores but they have no real alternative. The manager will know what he is getting as well having sent him to finishing school as it were.