• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Josh Key...

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Swansea look a striker short. Piroe is good and scores but they have no real alternative. The manager will know what he is getting as well having sent him to finishing school as it were.
Sneaky detective work Rosy. I suspect your deductions are correct.

Wonder what the fee will be.

Agent Andy

Sneaky detective work Rosy. I suspect your deductions are correct.

Wonder what the fee will be.
No fee for a loan player 😉😉

Bridgy 81

Whether it’s Josh, Sam, Archie or any combination of those I think Swansea would be a good move at present.
Russell Martin appears to be a progressive coach and got MK Dons playing very much a possession based style when he was there.
He sounds an interesting bloke too.
I read recently that he’s in favour of the betting advertizing ban (due to the difficult experiences he and his family endured when he was a child because of his father’s betting activities).
He also became vegan some time ago, partly for health reasons, and has some ownership of a large vegan restaurant in Norwich.
And of course Matt Grimes is Swansea’s captain.
Nice place to live too.

red1

Stannotoswansea !!!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whether it’s Josh, Sam, Archie or any combination of those I think Swansea would be a good move at present.
Russell Martin appears to be a progressive coach and got MK Dons playing very much a possession based style when he was there.
He sounds an interesting bloke too.
I read recently that he’s in favour of the betting advertizing ban (due to the difficult experiences he and his family endured when he was a child because of his father’s betting activities).
He also became vegan some time ago, partly for health reasons, and has some ownership of a large vegan restaurant in Norwich.
And of course Matt Grimes is Swansea’s captain.
Nice place to live too.
I agree in relation to Swansea being a good move for Josh if that comes about. The club have also been extremely canny in terms of offering substantially higher contract offers. The club will know there was little chance of Josh or Archie agreeing to stay but by offering a large increase will work in our favour in terms of pushing for a much bigger compensation figure than would be the case if we had only offered e.g. a 10% increase in salary.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He'll probably fit in well there as well.

spodman

I heard he is off to Swansea in the summer , possibly one of his team mates joining him
If this has legs it would be worth exploring accepting a smaller compensation amount in order to do a deal to get Whittaker in on a season long loan :unsure:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
If this has legs it would be worth exploring accepting a smaller compensation amount in order to do a deal to get Whittaker in on a season long loan :unsure:
Or part exchange ? Would seriously put Cornish "noses out of joint" as a nice bonus ! :unsure:

Boyo

Key good going forward unfortunately needs how to cross the ball of the ground
It's mad how people still don't understand how we play. We deliberately try to get the ball to players feet in the box, as neither Stanno nor Nombe are going to win much in the air.

Boyo

Swansea look a striker short. Piroe is good and scores but they have no real alternative. The manager will know what he is getting as well having sent him to finishing school as it were.
Given how successful Morgan Whittaker was at argyle, I'm surprised he hasn't been given more opportunities at Swansea.