• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last Band you saw

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I paid for 2 tickets for Taylor Swift for my daughter and her then boyfriend. They are no longer an item so i am going FFS. She wans me to dress up all in pink with a pink Top Hat...WTF. This is costing me over £650 and that is not including the outfit and London accommodation. The cost to my credibility cannot be measured. Thankfully I am going deaf in one year on account of all the punk concerts I went to over the last 40 years and I know nothing of Taylor Swift.

Dress up all in pink...am I fck
Hang on, what credibility??

Hang on, what credibility??
Fair point...pink it is ;) (y)

fred binneys head

Your daughter vs your credibility.

Daughter wins every time. Glam up, boa boy.

Ashford Grecian

The Eagles and Doobie Brothers supporting on the long goodbye tour - Co Op Manchester

Oldsmobile-88

Fair point...pink it is ;) (y)
A dyed pink C0ck Sparrer tee....Don’t forget to sprinkle a bit of glitter on it too...😎

JCWhoosh

Take That in Ashton Gate on Saturday. Really good gig.

Swanaldo

I know nothing of Taylor Swift.
I think she's alright. She can definitely sing, play music and written some great songs.

Would I fork over a few hundred quid to watch her play? Possibly not.

I still baulk if tickets are over £25 these days🤣

Mr Jinx

Would I fork over a few hundred quid to watch her play? Possibly not.
200 quid?

This is what £600 got you...

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMG_5755.jpeg
This more or less sums up Drownload thus far. Thank god we’re not camping but instead in a van.

The Offspring were epic yesterday and scratched an itch to see them since I was about 12, Fallout Boy were also ace as were QOTSA, The struts and Black Stoke Cherry.

One I didn’t get the gist of was Polyphia, instrumental band with no singing, very skilled musicians but didnt really work for me.

Today we have more mud, Limp Bizkit, Sum41 and Hoobastank, then we’re debating watching Avenegd Sevenfold or bugging out to watch the football.

Stelios

One I didn’t get the gist of was Polyphia, instrumental band with no singing, very skilled musicians but didnt really work for me.
Please tell me they have a tribute act called Polyphilla