• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Bridgy 81

Should be a special dispensation to allow cinema goers to smoke a ‘jazz cigarette’ during the film imo. It’s what’s he would have wanted
We’re going in our usual lunchtime slot.
So it’ll probably be a homemade sarnie and a bit of cake or a packet of crisps for me.
Life in the fast lane!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
We’re going in our usual lunchtime slot.
So it’ll probably be a homemade sarnie and a bit of cake or a packet of crisps for me.
Life in the fast lane!
Prawn sandwiches I hope.I expect nothing less.🥪

iscalad

I’m going to see it on Tuesday.
I might wear the t-shirt I bought in Jamaica with Bob Marley playing football on it 🙂 🎸 ⚽ 🇯🇲
OMG, can't get that image out of my head now.....

Bridgy 81

Prawn sandwiches I hope.I expect nothing less.🥪
I’m not sure you can even buy prawns in Bridgwater.
But I do have some nice cooked sausages in the fridge that are likely to be in the frame 🙂

Bridgy 81

OMG, can't get that image out of my head now.....
Maybe I’ll wear it when I next come to a Senior Reds meeting just to disturb you a little further.

iscalad

Maybe I’ll wear it when I next come to a Senior Reds meeting just to disturb you a little further.
Oh no...I really wanted to see Nicho....

Bridgy 81

Oh no...I really wanted to see Nicho....
You’re safe. I’m unfortunately unavailable for that one.

Oldsmobile-88

I’m going to see it on Tuesday.
I might wear the t-shirt I bought in Jamaica with Bob Marley playing football on it 🙂 🎸 ⚽ 🇯🇲
A vision of Bridgy has popped into my head...Dreadlock ‘syrup’, BM tee, smoking a exotic roll up whilst watching a cookery programme 😁😎

iscalad

A vision of Bridgy has popped into my head...Dreadlock ‘syrup’, BM tee, smoking a exotic roll up whilst watching a cookery programme 😁😎
My night just gets worse 🙃

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wicked Little Letters. Starring Olivia Colman. It wasn't funny as I had expected but still a good way to wile away 100 minutes of an afternoon. The story is based in Littlehampton, and concerns some fairly awful letters that people start receiving with very fruity language. Plenty of swearing in this British film and Rose (played by Jessie Buckley) us thought to be the culprit. If you can cope with all the swearing then the film is enjoyable enough. 6/10.