• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair enough, so presumably you’ve sampled the ones from Bude.
Or maybe you’re saying Chunk are the best of those that you’ve had?
When the debate gets this heated I think it’s best for all sides to calm down, don’t like seeing falling out on here

bimmerman

Fair enough, so presumably you’ve sampled the ones from Bude.
Or maybe you’re saying Chunk are the best of those that you’ve had?
Ive had the Bude one from a shop in Bude when I was working there a few weeks ago. It was a bit cold, and was ******* it down so probably impacted my enjoyment of it

Only a solid 7/10..dont get me wrong, still a good pie, but not a chunk pie

bimmerman

When the debate gets this heated I think it’s best for all sides to calm down, don’t like seeing falling out on here
Pies are incredibly important. Don't underestimate a good pie 😂

tom_ecfc

Will this kiosk return to ’in house’ catering next season? Or are we looking to have a few concession outlets that rent the space, the same as the likes of Tesco have Costa Coffee etc?

Bridgy 81

The season is over.
We have to have something to discuss for the next 8 weeks.
I promise I’ll move onto pre-season issues and recruitment then and away from pies.

Oldsmobile-88

I heard a few people saying that the kiosk didn't sell hot drinks...
It was only decided to open it on Wednesday 🤨 primarily to check on the cooking & selling of the products from the Cornish Pasty Company in a trial.

Oldsmobile-88

Will this kiosk return to ’in house’ catering next season? Or are we looking to have a few concession outlets that rent the space, the same as the likes of Tesco have Costa Coffee etc?
It will sell the same products as the rest of the kiosks in the ground. A additional kiosk is planned for the BB.

Memphis09

I disagree, chunk pies are belting. I always get one when I come. Best pie out there
Will not be buying a Cornish pie only like Chunks

denzel

Hot food sold out in the Stanno at half time. Need to sort that out for next season 😆

Memphis09

Hot food sold out in the Stanno at half time. Need to sort that out for next season 😆
It usually does
sometimes is not even hot as was the case today