• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City home - Discussion & Prediction Thread

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Squeezebox

- but perhaps not as bad as last Saturdays, for those fans that can't make it be thankful that it won't be Sohail Sahi (or whatever his name is) commentating
[/QUOTE]
Hopefully this is true - he did do a home commentary a while back :(

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
- but perhaps not as bad as last Saturdays, for those fans that can't make it be thankful that it won't be Sohail Sahi (or whatever his name is) commentating
Hopefully this is true - he did do a home commentary a while back :(
[/QUOTE]
Given his appalling geographical knowledge with a bit of luck he is still trying to find his way back from Wycombe ! :p

tom_ecfc

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I guess the Lincoln team will set off today. The main roads in the east should all be passable so they be in Exeter later today.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we will win 2-1 tomorrow. Nombe and Stanno finally getting in on the action. Lincoln will take an early lead through poor defending from us, Stanno to equalise on the stroke of half time and then Nombe will score in Injury time in the 2nd half (Lets hope it is not a dream)

anything less than a win means 2 wins in 10 matches.

And a win means first defeat in 11 for Lincoln.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
And a win means first defeat in 11 for Lincoln.
All good runs must come to an end at some point. Lets hope we get it, otherwise, it will be over 4 months since I and my lad last saw us win in person. I don't know if I can deal with that depression tomorrow night.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
All good runs must come to an end at some point. Lets hope we get it, otherwise, it will be over 4 months since I and my lad last saw us win in person. I don't know if I can deal with that depression tomorrow night.
Why worry about how you feel come Saturday night? If one result or even a few that don't go our way and affected us that much we wouldn't choose Exeter City to support would we :) Following a club like ours is full of ups and downs and we should never lose sight of the bigger picture mate. One season in every ten on average at the level we are currently playing. We have come a huge way over the past five to ten years celebrate the good stuff and remember watching Exeter City is not just for Christmas but for life. We wont win every game but we will be back for more each week supporting the team we love. I'm sure your boy will continue long into the future and I'm sure he already realises it's not like watching Man City on the box but we are Exeter City and that's all that matters. Keep the faith MJP

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why worry about how you feel come Saturday night? If one result or even a few that don't go our way and affected us that much we wouldn't choose Exeter City to support would we :) Following a club like ours is full of ups and downs and we should never lose sight of the bigger picture mate. One season in every ten on average at the level we are currently playing. We have come a huge way over the past five to ten years celebrate the good stuff and remember watching Exeter City is not just for Christmas but for life. We wont win every game but we will be back for more each week supporting the team we love. I'm sure your boy will continue long into the future and I'm sure he already realises it's not like watching Man City on the box but we are Exeter City and that's all that matters. Keep the faith MJP
Yep, True enough. My lad loves going irrespective of results. 4 months is still 8 months shy of my worse period of not seeing us with when 12 months across late 2001-2002 (When We beat Rushden and Diamonds in the FA Cup (I think it was 2nd round) stopped that run, 3-1 win from memory)

I think I am just desperate to see the upturn in results to coincide with this new playing style to alleviate my concerns / worries around the manager and his approach, style of play etc.