• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
ECC once again with their barriers (LTNS) when people removed the metal posts dividing communities the council were there within a couple of hours to replace them , How come the council cant remove them as quickly !

Tried asking the council twice now to find out when they are being removed and just get told they will be removed as soon as is possible.

NOT good enough ECC get it done.
Soon be Christmas.....

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Soon be Christmas.....
Just wondering if someone with a cordless grinder just happened to be walking past and cut them off at the base if the council would be out to replace them !

Now where's my cordless grinder gone lol

iscalad

Just wondering if someone with a cordless grinder just happened to be walking past and cut them off at the base if the council would be out to replace them !

Now where's my cordless grinder gone lol
The council didn't like having to back down one little bit. Expect them to drag out the removals as long as possible.

Oldsmobile-88

The council didn't like having to back down one little bit. Expect them to drag out the removals as long as possible.
Hopefully they remove the block at Regents Park/Mont Le Grand too. Though that one predates the ones mentioned in the LTN...The same bull5hite was used to put that initial temporary measure in place.

iscalad

Hopefully they remove the block at Regents Park/Mont Le Grand too. Though that one predates the ones mentioned in the LTN...The same bull5hite was used to put that initial temporary measure in place.
No chance of that, sadly

Mid Devon Grecian

ECC once again with their barriers (LTNS) when people removed the metal posts dividing communities the council were there within a couple of hours to replace them , How come the council cant remove them as quickly !

Tried asking the council twice now to find out when they are being removed and just get told they will be removed as soon as is possible.

NOT good enough ECC get it done.
The one down our way (Ladysmith Rd) is apparently being taken down at the end of the school term.

It was also reported that the boxes filled with earth are to stay as a ‘traffic calming measure’!!

I can see it being anything but calming when traffic can free flow again as there is a confluence of four roads (Park Rd, Commins Rd, Ladysmith Rd & St Marks Avenue) which will now have traffic trying to flow in multiple directions but have to squeeze through the single track between the boxes!

These feckers are absolutely clueless.

Oldsmobile-88

I had the heating on for a hour last night..It’s June FFS.

AEE59BF5-F5B6-4217-841A-5F3B523BFB7B.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

How many more frigging times am I going to hear..”We will get the extra billions from clamping down on tax evasion”
Never going to happen.

Alistair20000

How many more frigging times am I going to hear..”We will get the extra billions from clamping down on tax evasion”
Never going to happen.
Yep it’s a feckin’ broken record that keeps rocking up like a turd that won’t flush.

DB9

Had an email tonight regarding my car insurance today, It's due in a month but in the email was a section saying how the costs have been increasing and they will send a guide to tell you why, In other words my quote will be much higher even though ive never claimed! :mad: