• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mattie Pollock in on loan?

Bat Fastard

Of omega 3 presumably. This looks like a tidy piece of business by Caldwell, hats off to him if it goes through. Him and white look like astute signings, still think we could do with a couple more coming in, especially for the play off push…exciting times indeed, utc

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of omega 3 presumably. This looks like a tidy piece of business by Caldwell, hats off to him if it goes through. Him and white look like astute signings, still think we could do with a couple more coming in, especially for the play off push…exciting times indeed, utc
Yes 🤞he can get it over line I would think we will know one way or another sometime tomorrow.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes 🤞he can get it over line I would think we will know one way or another sometime tomorrow.
AA says he’s training so the line is well and truly over

les.gtfc

I was there that day.
Unusually for me I was on the Big Bank.
Your Keeper was incredible. As others have said on here it was one of the best defensive displays I’ve ever seen.
McKeown's playing for Cleethorpes Town in The Northern Premier League now!

Average Joe

especially for the play off push
If we do as well as we have in the first half we will still be about 15 points on average from the play offs.

Just can not see it, it's very unrealistic.

Mid table will be outstanding if we can achieve that.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whispers that Pollock has already been recalled by Watford.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whispers that Pollock has already been recalled by Watford.
Hopefully a joke 🤣 but once they sign don't they have to be with us for a month or something before the parent club can recall them. If he hasn't signed anything then he goes back whenever

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully a joke 🤣 but once they sign don't they have to be with us for a month or something before the parent club can recall them. If he hasn't signed anything then he goes back whenever
I suppose it depends what's on the contract?

Bat Fastard

If we do as well as we have in the first half we will still be about 15 points on average from the play offs.

Just can not see it, it's very unrealistic.

Mid table will be outstanding if we can achieve that.
Indeed, but I’d say relegation is even more unrealistic having played every team in this division at least once now. Whilst I agree that mid table would be a great achievement, I think we’ve proven we can more than hold our own, why not look upwards…I live in Bristol and all the rovers fans are

Red Bill

Once a loan agreement has been formalised a loanee can only be recalled at the next transfer window.
Maybe someone could clarify/confirm this, but I was under the impression that a few years ago the loan rules were changed so that all loans were to be for a full season (or the rest of the season from the end of summer transfer window) unless a clause was agreed allowing for early recall during the January transfer window.
As far as I know the days when players could be recalled from FL clubs at any time are gone.