• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Move the cameras to the other side of the pitch!

Section 9

Poor old Pete, being in the USA he has to watch all his games through the lens of the camera. Picture this: Ollie Watkins scores a blinder against Gargoyle, the capacity crowd go wild,over half the pitch is in view, not one spectator, or structure in sight. Could be Ide playing field o4n a Sunday morning. in that area of the groung, Barrow looks better.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Poor old Pete, being in the USA he has to watch all his games through the lens of the camera. Picture this: Ollie Watkins scores a blinder against Gargoyle, the capacity crowd go wild,over half the pitch is in view, not one spectator, or structure in sight. Could be Ide playing field o4n a Sunday morning. in that area of the groung, Barrow looks better.
Been there done that - and he ran to the Doble Stand (Cowshed)
Ollie watkins Winner vs Plymouth argyle (youtube.com)

Average Joe

Been there done that - and he ran to the Doble Stand (Cowshed)
Ollie watkins Winner vs Plymouth argyle (youtube.com)
How this never went down as goal of the season is beyond me

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
How this never went down as goal of the season is beyond me
Derek Adams had the casting vote?

Section 9

Every week on the EFL highlights, aaaagh, but fair point Boyo, i guess thats why it has never happened.

denzel

I very much doubt we have lost players to the likes of Cheltenham or Walsall because a player has watch us on the highlights and thought we were an inferior club..

Rosencrantz

One person's tinpot, another's idiosyncratic, another's charming. I don't really mind, it's home.

Ollie's blinder against Argyle and what you could see on TV, as with Jack Stacey's goal against Carlisle, is the Big Bank going mental. That's a view a lot of fans are pretty jealous of.

Spoonz Red E

I would guess three of the four camera positions going forward would be:
As now in the main stand.
In the Big Bank Corner on the Jungle Path side as per previous cup matches.
Near the control booth.

2 & 3 would give footage showing the main stand.

Grecian Max

One person's tinpot, another's idiosyncratic, another's charming. I don't really mind, it's home.

Ollie's blinder against Argyle and what you could see on TV, as with Jack Stacey's goal against Carlisle, is the Big Bank going mental. That's a view a lot of fans are pretty jealous of.
But the Bank would look so much better too - it would be the hard edged side rather than the tapered bit

PeteUSA

Does anyone think we should move the cameras at SJP to the other side? Our ground looks awful on tv, looks non-league. Move the electric advertising board to the opposite side and put up a platform in the Adam Stansfield stand. This would greatly improve the media profile of the club as we try and attract quality players and establish ourselves as a League One club.
Well well, a man after my own heart. All I hope is that you get more traction with your endeavours than I did! You are making all the points I made backalong, I just hope you get more luck with the
suggestion than I did. As I see it, moving the camera platform to the other side makes total sense. We'd be showing off a decent looking stand, and we wouldnt look a laughing stock like we do now. I cant believe the club went ahead and agreed to a stand that only reaches the centre circle! Move the cameras to that side I say, it looks so non league the way it is.