• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obama Inaugration

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reckon that he isnt the president yet as he badly screwed up the swearing of the oath part.

arthur

"20 01 2009 - the end of an error"

Poultice

Am i the only one wondering what all the fuss is about? I expect to get a slating for asking this!
Nope, I too wonder what all the fuss is about.......as I reach for my copy of the Koran.

Rampant homophobes and gay bishops on the same platform, letting all the PoWs out of Gitmo, American isolationism a la the 1920s and 30s, the Fed and BoE both likely to default at some point in the near future and all that is standing between us and the abyss is a junior senator from Illinois with a law degree and a Jesus complex. God help us indeed.

Yorkie

Just a thought.... where is PeteUSA????? Still at the party? Match report to follow maybe;)

Poultice

So, the saviour of the known world and his new Chief Justice can't get a two minute oath right and then when they decide to re-run can't be bothered to come up with a bible.

The re-run was a constitutional necessity, the lack of a bible will come back to bite him in the arse big time.

Now imagine the fuss the liberal intelligensia and their hacks would be making if Bush had fubarred it up so badly. As usual with hindsight Bush's presidency may well be viewed differently in 20 years time.

angelic upstart

As usual with hindsight Bush's presidency may well be viewed differently in 20 years time.
Strangely I agree with you entirely. The world will be a very different place in 20 years and time is a great healer.