• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lukaku has proved Serie A is not the same level as the PL.
Yet Inter are proving their worth in The Champions League...........

Pobbop

Abraham has only got 9 this season, Watkins should be massively ahead of him, whatever League he's playing in.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet Inter are proving their worth in The Champions League...........
One swallow doesn't make a summer. Oo er.

Top to bottom it's not as strong.

Colesman Ballz

Ollie misses a penalty at Anfield, but Villa do take the lead a few minutes later. HT 0-1.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ollie misses a penalty at Anfield, but Villa do take the lead a few minutes later. HT 0-1.
Ollie has not had a great spell of play in recent weeks have a feeling this may now cost him a place in Southgate’s coming up squad.

denzel

I think he will be given a chance. Its only Malta and North Macedonia so an excellent opportunity to add to his goal scoring record

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he will be given a chance. Its only Malta and North Macedonia so an excellent opportunity to add to his goal scoring record
If it happens forget the £s and just sit back with a beer to celebrate an X Grecian Academite playing for his country !
UTC

sign of the chimes

Careful, comments like that are bound to make the Maltese cross.

I think he'll make the squad, not least because I anticipate one or two high-profile withdrawals due to 'injury'. How much game time he gets probably depends on who drops out.

Grecianman135

Ollie has not had a great spell of play in recent weeks have a feeling this may now cost him a place in Southgate’s coming up squad.
Nah with Toney out he'll get picked 👍 other than Kane and Rashford he's probably one of the only other England forwards playing reasonably well and available.

andrew p long

Nah with Toney out he'll get picked 👍 other than Kane and Rashford he's probably one of the only other England forwards playing reasonably well and available.
love the optimism but ....erm ...Callum Wilson has eight goals in his last six games .....ollie has none in six