• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Portsmouth vs Exeter Match Day - 21 Jan 2023 - Thread

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blackman showing again why he was a free transfer. We really need to bring in someone who can challenge for the no1 shirt
Yeah Blackman has been shit all season, wish we’d never signed him.
Just like Jevani, another free transfer - useless.

larrywilkie

Blackman showing again why he was a free transfer. We really need to bring in someone who can challenge for the no1 shirt
Funny old game isn't it. Player of the month, and then one soft goal against and he isn't good enough!!

suffolklad

Blackman showing again why he was a free transfer. We really need to bring in someone who can challenge for the no1
it was only a week or 2 ago he was voted man of the match. Get a grip

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Funny old game isn't it. Player of the month, and then one soft goal against and he isn't good enough!!
Always the same, An outfield player makes a mistake it can be "Written Off" With a goalie, if they make a mistake its there and often ends up having a goal conceded, Who'd be a goalie?

Exehausted

I'm assuming that you're joking. If not, well blimey. He's been one of the top keepers in this league all season, but everyone makes mistakes. He hasn't made many in over half a season. Some of the keeping we've seen this season has been dreadful. I would hazard a guess that the Bristol Rovers keeper, who I'm sure will be on more money than Jamal, has made as many mistakes in the two matches against us as Jamal has all season!

manc grecian

We should be all in for Donnarumma

Bridgy 81

That sounds a bit harsh to me.
I wasn’t at the game today and haven’t seen the goals yet but everyone makes mistakes.
Jamal has been decent for us this season and very good in recent weeks.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you like this with your wife? Sorry love that lasagna was utter carp and not a patch on last week's efforts. Unless you improve and up your game I'm filing for divorce. Sounds stupid eh? Do you set out to be a laughing stock or just dont have a filter?

Colesman Ballz

AndyR

We should be all in for Donnarumma
Or we could pay £100k a week for someone like Hugo Lloris....who makes mistakes every week.