• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season friendlies 2023

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

tom_ecfc

Glad they listened to the fans and changed the prices. One to pop in the ‘learn from’ book.

Pete Martin (CTID)

In trying to buy my usual ST seat for the Coventry PSF at SJP I get, "This selection is not allowed because it would leave one or more empty isolated seats. Please select again."

Why? That is often the case when I am in my ST seat for league games.

dontpassback

I see Argyle have two premium home friendlies lined up. FGR and Salford. I guess Celtic are yet to confirm 🤔
underwhelming to say the least

Bridgy 81

In trying to buy my usual ST seat for the Coventry PSF at SJP I get, "This selection is not allowed because it would leave one or more empty isolated seats. Please select again."
If I understand you correctly, maybe it’s season ticket holder’s seats who don’t attend very often?

Spoonz Red E

It's an inhibiter for online sales.
It's to prevent a situation where individual seats have spaces between them thereby limiting the options for pairs or groups of seats to be sold.

The theory being that it's better to suggest an individual move a seat or two along rather than having to split up groups of seats.
We had quite a few instances last year when family groups or pairs came to games and had to buy separated seats hoping that they could persuade people to move once they were in.

If a specific seat is definitely preferred and not obtainable as in your case a quick email to [email protected] or a phone call to tickets on 01392 413952 can get it sorted.

iscalad

It's an inhibiter for online sales.
It's to prevent a situation where individual seats have spaces between them thereby limiting the options for pairs or groups of seats to be sold.

The theory being that it's better to suggest an individual move a seat or two along rather than having to split up groups of seats.
We had quite a few instances last year when family groups or pairs came to games and had to buy separated seats hoping that they could persuade people to move once they were in.

If a specific seat is definitely preferred and not obtainable as in your case a quick email to [email protected] or a phone call to tickets on 01392 413952 can get it sorted.
Indeed. There were 3 empty seats next to me. They were I'm hospitality. I asked a mother and son, who had separate seats, to sit there, which is what they did.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any news on possible coverage of any of the pre season matches