• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Promising player!

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
The above is correct. Buster went for £500,000 which was (less than coincidentally) the exact amount of money we needed at the time. Thank you Alan Ball.

As for the 'tie them all down with new contracts' well unfortunately it takes two to tango.

scottus86

I say if Fulham want him they can pay a premiership price for him, 1million and nothing less.

andrew p long

A couple things--it's a fact that James Dunne is home sick.
So is Carlos Tevez, but he's absolutely committed to Man City:S

mole221

A couple things--it's a fact that James Dunne is home sick. So he will be leaving at the end of the summer, possibly in January for more than the 50k that the club will receive if his transfer goes to court once his contract expires in the summer.
Source? I've heard that he's home sick on one place, and one place only, which is here, and everytime somone is asked where they heard it they come back with 'I won't reveal my source'. Until I hear otherwise I will treat this with as much belief as Wemissmoxey's Abdoulaye Bell-Baggie thread.

supercity2007

again you got to ask big questions why the club are letting these players contracts run down so low and most important why dont they want to sign another contract with the club

LammieLammieLammie

Supercity, do you honestly think the club wants contracts of the players to "run down"?

As for Liam, it's hardly surprising. It's been mentioned on here a couple of times that Chelsea came to look at him more than a couple of times, and football is a small world.

mole221

again you got to ask big questions why the club are letting these players contracts run down so low and most important why dont they want to sign another contract with the club
Where did you hear that they did not want to sign another contract? We've been given a story about some clubs chasing Sercs, which are the kind of stories that are bounding about constantly, and we have suddenly deduced that all 3 of our midfielders are flatly refusing/ not wanting to sign a new contract, which may or may not be out in the summer. Have I missed anything or is it all just idle bullsh*t?

Last edited:
As are Reading, Preston and Sheffield Wednesday...'

...so say Sky Sports transfer centre.
http:// www.clicklancashire.com/sport/ preston-north-end-fc/128738-preston-north-end-chase-exeter-city-starlet.html

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

I love the line 'could be forced to sell'. I don't believe that to be the case?