• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley at the game yesterday?

Backing Tisdale now, more than ever. He is doing a
Surely worth a punt on loan
Worth a punt?? I would give my right arm to see Ryan Harley back in the long sleeved red and white shirt of Exeter City. Him and the boy Grimes, would be a decent midfield pairing, in my opinion. It could happen. A player with his undoubted talent needs to be playing first team football. I believe he would jump at the chance, were he to be asked to join us on loan.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Worth a punt?? I would give my right arm to see Ryan Harley back in the long sleeved red and white shirt of Exeter City. Him and the boy Grimes, would be a decent midfield pairing, in my opinion. It could happen. A player with his undoubted talent needs to be playing first team football. I believe he would jump at the chance, were he to be asked to join us on loan.
You know what I meant , a punt at trying to get him

he would walk into our side and be head and shoulders ahead of any of them

wemissmoxey

I saw someone who looked like Harley on Thursday, he walked like him as well however he did not have ginger hair.

Backing Tisdale now, more than ever. He is doing a
You know what I meant , a punt at trying to get him

he would walk into our side and be head and shoulders ahead of any of them
Well explained. (y)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently RH has had tonsillitis but is back in the Swindon squad for tomorrow's cup game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25532200

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely worth a punt on loan
And yet he had his critics

STURTZ

And yet he had his critics
He liked to pirhouette....

grecIAN Harris

just imagine Harris , he would be having a **** at the thought of 2 players incapable of running down the clock.
Give me Harley every day of the week and twice on Sundays over Gow. He knows how to keep himself in the game when the tricks aren't working. Anyway, you couldn't have Harley and Gow in the same side. They'd end up filling each others space. Gow would keep dropping back into the space in front of the midfield and Harley would keep stepping forward into the same space.

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
Amazingly even Harley and Noble managed to play together. I could imagine him working with Gow, but the rest of the midfield would have to be more defensive. Harley was always wasted on the wing, but even if he only played wide now he would be better than our current wide midfielders.

If only it would happen...

Give me Harley every day of the week and twice on Sundays over Gow. He knows how to keep himself in the game when the tricks aren't working. Anyway, you couldn't have Harley and Gow in the same side. They'd end up filling each others space. Gow would keep dropping back into the space in front of the midfield and Harley would keep stepping forward into the same space.
What absolute twaddle.

UTC