• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley at the game yesterday?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
What absolute twaddle.

UTC
You think?? Where does Gow go to be his most effective? Drop back into the gap between their back four and midfield to pick up the ball. Where did Harley always drive into when he was most effective? The gap between midfield and their back four. They'd be eating each other space up and consequently nullifying each others effectiveness because they'd be dragging more opponents into that space and filling it up.

paperclip

Amazingly even Harley and Noble managed to play together. I could imagine him working with Gow, but the rest of the midfield would have to be more defensive. Harley was always wasted on the wing, but even if he only played wide now he would be better than our current wide midfielders.
Harley wasted on the wing, Nardiello wasted playing out wide, Gow definitely wasted playing out wide... Anyone else see a pattern emerging?

Backing Tisdale now, more than ever. He is doing a
What absolute twaddle.

UTC
I hate it when someone has a dig at someone's post, but doesn't follow it up with a counter argument, explaining why they think the persons comments are "absolute twaddle". Poor post. (n)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I hate it when someone has a dig at someone's post, but doesn't follow it up with a counter argument, explaining why they think the persons comments are "absolute twaddle". Poor post. (n)
you've done that countless times mind AREF - ive responded to your posts countless times and you just pick the bones out of one but and don't give a case for the rest and quite often you ignore others - so moaning at others or suggesting its a poor post on your behalf is a poor show.

You think?? Where does Gow go to be his most effective? Drop back into the gap between their back four and midfield to pick up the ball. Where did Harley always drive into when he was most effective? The gap between midfield and their back four. They'd be eating each other space up and consequently nullifying each others effectiveness because they'd be dragging more opponents into that space and filling it up.
I reckon AG would be so desperate for someone with an iota of talent to be around him that he'd do anything to make it work!

UTC

CREDYGRECIAN

Apparently RH has had tonsillitis but is back in the Swindon squad for tomorrow's cup game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25532200
that's the end of that pipe dream then.

grecIAN Harris

He'd get frustrated that Harley would keep running into his space and then eventually end up sulking his way into ineffectiveness.

CREDYGRECIAN

He'd get frustrated that Harley would keep running into his space and then eventually end up sulking his way into ineffectiveness.
No reason why they couldn't play in the same team Harris , Good players generally feed off one an other....they would enjoy each others ability and prob link well as a partnership once they had worked out which areas to work in.

That's interesting. Thanks for the insight.(y) (puke)

UTC

grecIAN Harris

No reason why they couldn't play in the same team Harris , Good players generally feed off one an other....they would enjoy each others ability and prob link well as a partnership once they had worked out which areas to work in.
I'm not convinced, mainly because of Gow and his lack of awareness of others around him.