• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Not one piece" isn't strictly true - there has been evidence presented but it was thought not to have been enough in any area to cause a different result.

Anyway, Biden has announced he will be running in 2024, or as the excellent Babylon Bee puts it:

Biden Announces He's Been Told He's Running Again In 2024 | Babylon Bee
Sad state of affairs if he's the best the Democrats have to offer.

DB9

Sad state of affairs if he's the best the Democrats have to offer.
Can be said the same for the Republicans if (As Most Likely) Trump gets the GOP nod, 300m+ people and all they can offer up is one bloke in his 70's and one bloke in his 80's!

Mr Jinx

Can be said the same for the Republicans if (As Most Likely) Trump gets the GOP nod, 300m+ people and all they can offer up is one bloke in his 70's and one bloke in his 80's!
Regardless - Sleepy is confirmed as the Dem. And that in itself is mouth watering.

This is the silver lining that the absence of a Dem shellacking back in Nov has brought.

Bring it on! Titter

Alistair20000

Regardless - Sleepy is confirmed as the Dem. And that in itself is mouth watering.

This is the silver lining that the absence of a Dem shellacking back in Nov has brought.

Bring it on! Titter
I really cannot believe that 18 months from now Sleepy will be able to fight a presidential campaign unless it is all done by pre recorded stuff where the gaffes and aimless wanderings around, giving a handshake to fresh air etc are airbrushed out.

DB9

Bring it on! Titter
"Shellacking"? What does that mean?

Mr Jinx

I could set up a internet search service on the back of you alone DB, lolz.

Mr Jinx

I really cannot believe that 18 months from now Sleepy will be able to fight a presidential campaign unless it is all done by pre recorded stuff where the gaffes and aimless wanderings around, giving a handshake to fresh air etc are airbrushed out.
Well unless he snuffs it's, you'd better believe it.

I don't know who I'd rather he face - trump or de Santis?

Even the biggest Biden apologist (or whisperer) on here can't deny they're a little bit worried as to the gaffes, warnings and meanderings that might ensue.

iscalad

Blimey, haven't heard that word in years.

DB9

I could set up a internet search service on the back of you alone DB, lolz.
You really are a piece of work aren't you? Never heard that expression and genuinely asked you what it means and you throw back insults.

lamrobhero

The Cancel Culture has cancelled Tucker. I thought he would be immortal. Perhaps he will run for President on behalf of The Hand Wringing Grievance Party.